Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    If he'd have just stayed on our side of town he would have been fine. Not saying things like that can't happen here but it's not near as prevalent

Does he still have my number? I'm a phone call away, and the east side is my hood. Not that I'd been any help, with the carjacking, but perhaps with the car.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Does he still have my number? I'm a phone call away, and the east side is my hood. Not that I'd been any help, with the carjacking, but perhaps with the car.

He destroyed the supercharger belt. He actually tore one of the ribs off so now it walks...and then hops off. He has a new belt but it's a big job on that car.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    THIS!!! He had planned to just go to Harbor Freight in our neck of the woods. It's a pretty calm area. But they didn't have all the tools he needed to he made the trip to the store at Washington Square. I don't even have to say anything else. It's Washington Square. Duh

I don't go to Washington Square when I AM packing. WTH was he thinking!?

I'm glad he's ok.

and good morning all

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't go to Washington Square when I AM packing. WTH was he thinking!?

I'm glad he's ok.

and good morning all

He wasn't thinking. That's the problem. And yes, he'll be fine. The wound on his hand is nasty but it's more of a rip than a cut. Like a flap of skin is torn. It will either heal back up or the skin will die and fall off only to have new skin form underneath. If that's the worst that happened I'm ok with it. And I am really glad we got to have a "wtf??" moment out if it. That helps make it not seem to scary. I feel bad for the dude he beat up though. With the amount of blood on the car that guy has to be hurting

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    you are so correct, glad it can be that kind of moment. Now he won't do that again

I don't know what he was thinking. He carries everywhere. Even to go to the gas station and get a pop. He's always got a gun. Why he didn't today I have no idea. I hope he learned a lesson. And I hope the dumbass who got his ass beat learned one too, though probably not. Tom's not a big guy but he can handle himself and whoop some ass if he needs to. And he's lucky he can

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    lesson learned and we move on. Are you feeling any better?

A little. The adrenaline started pumping when I got a call saying "Have the shower ready and get me some peroxide, dish soap, and bleach". That kind of made me forget about feeling like crap for a while. And although I do feel better, I still don't feel great. I kept some food down though so that's a good thing

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    morning gman

my son accused me of throwing up last night. he knows I do sometimes with migraines.

I wasn't throwing up, I was putting cleaner in the toilet. How he confused the 2 I will never know

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom