• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Why would you try to steal a car when the guy is under the hood and it obviously is having problems? Of course, in the list of whys the butt plug will rear its ugly head eventually too.

Yeah that right there says the dude is stupid. In any case I'm just glad he's ok. The injury on his hand needs to be looked at but he's ok. The car wasn't stolen. All the guy got was $40 and an ass whoopin'. I can deal with that

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How'd he end up with the $40? All this and nobody called the po po?

He managed to get into the center console and get the extra cash out before Tom decided to slam the door shut on his legs and fight. And the response time for police in Indy is ridiculous. Last time he called the police he waited for almost 2 hours before they showed up. They do what they can but they can't be everywhere all the time. Plus in that area it's not uncommon to see some shady :poop:. People probably just thought it was two dudes fighting for who knows what reason

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Yeah that right there says the dude is stupid. In any case I'm just glad he's ok. The injury on his hand needs to be looked at but he's ok. The car wasn't stolen. All the guy got was $40 and an ass whoopin'. I can deal with that

I quit keeping cash in my car years ago, after someone broke in and stole it and some other stuff while it was in my driveway. The strange part of that was, it reappeared about 2 weeks later with the stuff that was stolen in a bag, in a tree stump in the yard. :dunno:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Part of me wants to kick his ass for fighting back when the guy had a gun, but the other part of me trusts his decisions. If he can live through the things he lived through overseas I will trust him in that regard
    I'm sure that was reaction more than thought. Everyone's fight/flight instinct is different.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I quit keeping cash in my car years ago, after someone broke in and stole it and some other stuff while it was in my driveway. The strange part of that was, it reappeared about 2 weeks later with the stuff that was stolen in a bag, in a tree stump in the yard. :dunno:

He usually doesn't. He just threw it in there while he was under the hood. Bet he learned a lesson from that now
    So what happened to the guy's gun?

He must still have it. We checked the car but all we found in there was the random bottle of New Belgium Abbey and the back cover and battery for the guy's cellphone

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure that was reaction more than thought. Everyone's fight/flight instinct is different.

It very well may have been. But he saw an opportunity and took it. Fortunately it didn't backfire. I would probably just stand there dumbfounded and then think of all the "should haves" after the dude was driving away in my car

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    He usually doesn't. He just threw it in there while he was under the hood. Bet he learned a lesson from that now

He must still have it. We checked the car but all we found in there was the random bottle of New Belgium Abbey and the back cover and battery for the guy's cellphone

I hope he learned another lesson, don't leave home without your piece.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I can understand it. But if you give in you are at the guy's mercy and he could kill you anyway. I don't think I can mix it up like that anymore. I'm afraid it would have turned into a gun fight.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I hope he learned another lesson, don't leave home without your piece.

THIS!!! He had planned to just go to Harbor Freight in our neck of the woods. It's a pretty calm area. But they didn't have all the tools he needed to he made the trip to the store at Washington Square. I don't even have to say anything else. It's Washington Square. Duh

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I can understand it. But if you give in you are at the guy's mercy and he could kill you anyway. I don't think I can mix it up like that anymore. I'm afraid it would have turned into a gun fight.

I like to think I would defend myself. I can bet you for certain though that if my children were with me either me or the carjacker will die. Don't f*** with my kids

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom