Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    morning gman

my son accused me of throwing up last night. he knows I do sometimes with migraines.

I wasn't throwing up, I was putting cleaner in the toilet. How he confused the 2 I will never know

I hate throwing up. It disgusts me. And once I start I can't stop...because it's vomit. And vomit makes me vomit. It's just awful. Needless to say we all know who takes care of it when the kids throw up. I just can't handle it. So yeah it's been a fun day for me. I'm kind of glad we had some drama. It took my mind off of being sick :):

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    A little. The adrenaline started pumping when I got a call saying "Have the shower ready and get me some peroxide, dish soap, and bleach". That kind of made me forget about feeling like crap for a while. And although I do feel better, I still don't feel great. I kept some food down though so that's a good thing

All'a peroxide, bleach in'a world....ain' gona stop a blood-born disease/pathogen.....it in yer system at the instant o' contact with a open wound....:rolleyes:

With 'AT said......I'd be watch'n out fer a staph infection.....MRSA ........

he's lucky the dude were'nt real proficient with 'at gun.......:whistle:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    All'a peroxide, bleach in'a world....ain' gona stop a blood-born disease/pathogen.....it in yer system at the instant o' contact with a open wound....:rolleyes:

With 'AT said......I'd be watch'n out fer a staph infection.....MRSA ........

he's lucky the dude were'nt real proficient with 'at gun.......:whistle:

Agreed on all counts but he won't listen to me when I say he needs to get it looked at. And I'm of the belief that the gun wasn't loaded or the dude was just a p****. He very well could have been killed tonight. But he wasn't (thank God!!!). Why? If someone was beating the :poop: out of me I would shoot them. Why didn't this guy do that?

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Agreed on all counts but he won't listen to me when I say he needs to get it looked at. And I'm of the belief that the gun wasn't loaded or the dude was just a p****. He very well could have been killed tonight. But he wasn't (thank God!!!). Why? If someone was beating the :poop: out of me I would shoot them. Why didn't this guy do that?

I'm betting, that he was caught totally off guard and never expected any resistance.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm betting, that he was caught totally off guard and never expected any resistance.

that'd be my guess too gman.

That's what I'm thinking too. Apparently Tom told him that the car wasn't running but he could take whatever he wanted. Then he saw the opportunity to fight. I wasn't there so I don't know but I reckon that getting a car door slammed onto your legs and then immediately getting ripped out of the car would seriously disorient you for a minute

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana

:dunno:
    Hard ta say.....but fer YA'll.......you an' them young'ns......glad he did'n git the drop on yer better 1/2......:yesway:

NOW......:):.....got'a git my azz start'd.......looooong day.......:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom