GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Why is there always drama in my world?

I just almost lost one of my cars and could have easily lost my other half. Fortunately all is well except for a lot of bloody clothes and a chunk torn out of his hand. This is the exact reason I carry everywhere I go. EVERYWHERE. He wasn't planning on going far so he left his gun here. Things would have gone a little different otherwise.

However somewhere on the east side there is a man who got his ass handed to him :):

WTF? Is the other half ok?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

I just almost lost one of my cars and could have easily lost my other half. Fortunately all is well except for a lot of bloody clothes and a chunk torn out of his hand. This is the exact reason I carry everywhere I go. EVERYWHERE. He wasn't planning on going far so he left his gun here. Things would have gone a little different otherwise.

However somewhere on the east side there is a man who got his ass handed to him :):

What happened, attempted carjacking??

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That fastest pistol shooter stages run around 5-6 seconds. Average is maybe 8-10 seconds. it varies greatly by stage.
    Last FNS I went friggin 20 seconds on a 6 target plate rack. Stupid me for picking the long gun over my trusty compact lol (but that's another story)
    The average rifle shooter is like 4-5 seconds per stage...
    i don't care if it takes me 30 seconds. I told myself I WOULD do this, this year. I'm not trying to impress anyone, just crossing one off the bucket list. But I want LT6 there in case anybody laughs too loud! :laugh:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I feel like a whore.

Should we say that you look like one or is that just wrong? How does it feel?? ....and congrats on 4K!

WTH? Is everything okay? What just happened???

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

What the hell happened?!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    i don't care if it takes me 30 seconds. I told myself I WOULD do this, this year. I'm not trying to impress anyone, just crossing one off the bucket list. But I want LT6 there in case anybody laughs too loud! :laugh:

So is this week like the last one this year or something? I don't keep up with the details of FNS so I'm not real sure as to when it happens (other than Friday night, I'm not that dumb)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    WTF? Is the other half ok?

He has a chunk torn out of his hand and he was covered in blood but we got him all cleaned up and clothes in the washer. The guy held him at gunpoint and made the mistake of turning his back and leaning in the car. He quickly got the door kicked onto him, then yanked out of the car, then some punches to the face. Then he took off running

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He has a chunk torn out of his hand and he was covered in blood but we got him all cleaned up and clothes in the washer. The guy held him at gunpoint and made the mistake of turning his back and leaning in the car. He quickly got the door kicked onto him, then yanked out of the car, then some punches to the face. Then he took off running
    Damn!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton

No one is going to laugh. I went my first time without knowing anyone, and I sucked more then than I do now. No one laughed. no one said anything. I have seen a number of people do really friggin awesome, as well as poorly... and ultimately, in the poorly cases, it almost brings a tear to the eye to see someone struggling to do their best and not give up 30 seconds or not they keep fightning to the end. When they have a good string, you feel glad for them! Handicapped people struggling through, kids aged 12 figuring it out, and even my wife struggling with ammo that just wouldn't extract with my m&P22.
    By the end of the night, my wife was a master at dealing with malfunctions!!! It was awesome to see her confidently manipulating the firearm.
    Equally awesome watching people learn firearms and become proficient in their use. They may not win speed awards, but became damn fast enough, and accurate enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom