Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I may have lurked and saw something about needing mags...I only have 2 per gun at the moment.

I have enough m&p mags if you wish to shoot. compact or FS, whatever your pleasure. I will also be shooting M&P9c.
    And yes... you can watch at no cost should you decide to do so... but I'll warn you.... 2 stages into it (if that) you'll kick yourself for not joining in the fun.
    $10 per gun.
    +$5 if you're not a member.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have enough m&p mags if you wish to shoot. compact or FS, whatever your pleasure. I will also be shooting M&P9c.
    And yes... you can watch at no cost should you decide to do so... but I'll warn you.... 2 stages into it (if that) you'll kick yourself for not joining in the fun.
    $10 per gun.
    +$5 if you're not a member.

What time?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You should come too, mom!

We have plans on Friday and did you guys say this was south somewhere?

This week was looking pretty quiet until my sister broke her foot and I offered to fill in for her taking my mom to a dinner on Thursday and a possible unexpected trip to South Bend tomorrow to see if hubby can figure out what is going on with the nephew's Tahoe. Nephew is having a crappy day today...Tahoe still having some issues that may not have been what he thought was wrong with the transmission so he may have dropped a grand getting it rebuilt when that wasn't what it needed...might be a sensor. His wife just posted on facebook that he has not gotten home from work yet because somebody stole the generator out of the back of his truck while he was in some training at his job. He's waiting on the police to come and take the report.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We have plans on Friday and did you guys say this was south somewhere?

This week was looking pretty quiet until my sister broke her foot and I offered to fill in for her taking my mom to a dinner on Thursday and a possible unexpected trip to South Bend tomorrow to see if hubby can figure out what is going on with the nephew's Tahoe. Nephew is having a crappy day today...Tahoe still having some issues that may not have been what he thought was wrong with the transmission so he may have dropped a grand getting it rebuilt when that wasn't what it needed...might be a sensor. His wife just posted on facebook that he has not gotten home from work yet because somebody stole the generator out of the back of his truck while he was in some training at his job. He's waiting on the police to come and take the report.

Wow, when it rains it pours...

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Doubt I could make it, work til 5 in Castleton then the drive to the west side...:dunno:

Also, need to get my skilz up before doing some FNS

You didn't pay attention to my shooting...
    There are no awards, or prize money... few people will know your real name when the scoresheets are posted. It's seriously a great time...
    The first time I shot I was all nervous thinking everyone was watching... after I was done I had like 4 people ask how I did... no one is watching... or keeping track....

A few fellows rib one another and comepete against each other... one set of guys drive out from Terre haute.... whomever loses has to buy the other a big mac on the ride home. that's about as competitive as it gets.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Robby I've got two 25 rd mags for the UMP. When I drop the first one, Trigger Finger can load it faster than I can fire the second mag. His fingers are like marsupial fast, it's scary actually.:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Btheking
    Top Bottom