Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Robby I've got two 25 rd mags for the UMP. When I drop the first one, Trigger Finger can load it faster than I can fire the second mag. His fingers are like marsupial fast, it's scary actually.:cool:

I have seen this done at FNS before. Drop your mag and throw it behind you. a buddy reloads for stage 3. As quick as you'll shoot, it may slow down to wait for that 3rd mag... but it will still be faster than pistol shooter 3 stages combined. guarantee

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Robby I've got two 25 rd mags for the UMP. When I drop the first one, Trigger Finger can load it faster than I can fire the second mag. His fingers are like marsupial fast, it's scary actually.:cool:

i-see-what-you-did-there-army.jpg

(Military grade)

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    That fastest pistol shooter stages run around 5-6 seconds. Average is maybe 8-10 seconds. it varies greatly by stage.
    Last FNS I went friggin 20 seconds on a 6 target plate rack. Stupid me for picking the long gun over my trusty compact lol (but that's another story)
    The average rifle shooter is like 4-5 seconds per stage...

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Really KJQ, I would not worry one iota about being slow with a rifle/having to load a mag... it will be quicker than the average pistol shooter. It may equal the fastest pistol shooter.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Why is there always drama in my world?

I just almost lost one of my cars and could have easily lost my other half. Fortunately all is well except for a lot of bloody clothes and a chunk torn out of his hand. This is the exact reason I carry everywhere I go. EVERYWHERE. He wasn't planning on going far so he left his gun here. Things would have gone a little different otherwise.

However somewhere on the east side there is a man who got his ass handed to him :):

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Why is there always drama in my world?

I just almost lost one of my cars and could have easily lost my other half. Fortunately all is well except for a lot of bloody clothes and a chunk torn out of his hand. This is the exact reason I carry everywhere I go. EVERYWHERE. He wasn't planning on going far so he left his gun here. Things would have gone a little different otherwise.

However somewhere on the east side there is a man who got his ass handed to him :):

Umm...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Btheking
    Top Bottom