Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    So is this week like the last one this year or something? I don't keep up with the details of FNS so I'm not real sure as to when it happens (other than Friday night, I'm not that dumb)

No, one friday each month (sorta). during summer months they run 2 fridays). This is the last summer month (double) friday.
    Come October, they will go to one friday per month until like april or may of next year.... but it only gets colder till then.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    So is this week like the last one this year or something? I don't keep up with the details of FNS so I'm not real sure as to when it happens (other than Friday night, I'm not that dumb)
    No, they do it about once a month, but I have never been able to make it. I worked until 8pm all summer and usually head to the camper. My schedule will allow me to attend. Come on out, it will be fun.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    He has a chunk torn out of his hand and he was covered in blood but we got him all cleaned up and clothes in the washer. The guy held him at gunpoint and made the mistake of turning his back and leaning in the car. He quickly got the door kicked onto him, then yanked out of the car, then some punches to the face. Then he took off running

Did you guys ever think about maybe moving.
    And never pull a gun on SnS and turn your back.

Did you notice you posted about the car, before SnS.
    Geez woman.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    No, they do it about once a month, but I have never been able to make it. I worked until 8pm all summer and usually head to the camper. My schedule will allow me to attend. Come on out, it will be fun.

Not sure if I'll be able to get over to that side of town in time, but I'm a firm definite maybe.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wow...it's like an adventure in here sometimes. Glad to hear he is okay and he was able to handle the situation. That could have ended horribly!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom