Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    No one is going to laugh. I went my first time without knowing anyone, and I sucked more then than I do now. No one laughed. no one said anything. I have seen a number of people do really friggin awesome, as well as poorly... and ultimately, in the poorly cases, it almost brings a tear to the eye to see someone struggling to do their best and not give up 30 seconds or not they keep fightning to the end. When they have a good string, you feel glad for them! Handicapped people struggling through, kids aged 12 figuring it out, and even my wife struggling with ammo that just wouldn't extract with my m&P22.
    By the end of the night, my wife was a master at dealing with malfunctions!!! It was awesome to see her confidently manipulating the firearm.
    Equally awesome watching people learn firearms and become proficient in their use. They may not win speed awards, but became damn fast enough, and accurate enough.
    That is what its all about. Life is full of pressure. We have to learn to deal with it.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    That is what its all about. Life is full of pressure. We have to learn to deal with it.

I've felt more pressure at uspsa shoots. Whis is moot if you have never participate in one... but you're moving and stuff and it's definetely higher on th richter scale.
    I've seen you shoot... you'll do fine.

Well if you're there I'll have to attempt to make the trip, you do have my tarp after all...

Doh! yeah, I will try to remember to bring it too! lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom