"Im THE ant eater..what up now beotches?!?!?!?!...come get some!":rockwoot:
    :laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I could not even restore my computer to another date!! it stops everything that I tried to do to get rid of it!! and every time you shut down and and restart it starts all over again!! :xmad:

:coffee: Good morning...er...afternoon...whatever......

I had a bug in my computer a while back that sounds just like what everybody is describing. The only way I could get rid of it is to wipe the drive and start over. It sucked. At least the bug did not prevent me from copying what I wanted to save to an external drive. Disconnecting the modem made it easier to copy files because it stopped the pop-ups. Stuff like this is why I use an external drive to save important stuff. Plus, the external drive stays disconnected unless I need it. That way it has less chance to become infected itself. Hope everybody gets it worked out.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Please, someone point me back to this thread next time I decide to have a "night out". Holy Shinto. I hate, hate, hate hangovers. I'd never be able to be a drunk. That being said, I had a great night last night....until this morning. And then, I just fell UP the stairs. Thank goodness I have a baby sitter for today. Whoa.

Sorry about the drunken blabber.

Brown bottle flu, there is one dose in the bottom of the last one you tip up!! Happens every time!! Hope you get to feeling better, Oh ask Jimmy what he is doing for his!! He had a wee bit to much of the bubbly last night too!! :D

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Hey RM congrats on the new Bacon Badge!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

I'd like to take the time to Thank Mr. HanK. I wouldn't have nearly as many badges as I do if it were not for him. Bigum, IBM, I also thank you fellas! This site would not be nearly as entertaining with all the fellow PW's.

End speech.

ETA...And of COURSE, EvilleDoug as well. You Sir, Teach me how to be a smartass in a way only few know how to do! So to the Master of Smartassness...I owe you. :)

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Brown bottle flu, there is one dose in the bottom of the last one you tip up!! Happens every time!! Hope you get to feeling better, Oh ask Jimmy what he is doing for his!! He had a wee bit to much of the bubbly last night too!! :D
    I just Cowboy up.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Dang... wife made me eat at the chinese buffet after church. I got my moneys worth :)

I just got done eating chinese food as well..I think I may of gotten lead poisoning!:D

chinese food is expensive! I got take out and our bill was $73.50!!!!!
    I could of went and got me a big arse steak dinner and then some for that!
    but we have enough left overs for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Okay guys, what exactly is this virus like that you all are getting? My wife's computer has MacAfee and it's giving me alerts about a trojan virus and one about a DNS virus. My desktop will NOT connect to the internet so I'm forced to use a Win7 purple laptop. :rolleyes:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    So yesteray I went out and about to become more acquainted with the camera on my brand new iPhone (:woot:). I spent about 3.5 hours riding my bicycle around Terre Haute — mostly at Deming Park, Hawthorn Park, and the space between — taking photos and videos.

When I got back, I used the iMovie app to compile some of the stuff into a little movie right on my iPhone. I'd put it on YouTube initially, but they didn't like the music I used, so they muted it (copyright stuff), so I moved it over to MobileMe. Took me a while to get the HD version posted, but here it is!

At Deming Park with my new iPhone 4 [HD]

If you're on a slower connection, here's the compressed version: At Deming Park with my new iPhone 4

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Please, someone point me back to this thread next time I decide to have a "night out". Holy shnit. I hate, hate, hate hangovers. I'd never be able to be a drunk. That being said, I had a great night last night....until this morning. And then, I just fell UP the stairs. Thank goodness I have a baby sitter for today. Whoa.

Sorry about the drunken blabber.

LOL...don't feel bad. 2 INGO members from Ft. Wayne went to the races last night and one had to drive the other home after too many beers. Guess which one? I'll give you a hint....it wasn't me. :D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Has anybody that had that Trojan tried booting up in safe mode? Then try running the AV program after you've booted up in safe mode.

Years ago I worked on a buddies computer that was just down right infected with hundreds of items and so much crap it was unreal. I went home burned McAfee to disk and booted up in safe mode and went to work. 3 hours later I had it under control. Found out his step daughter was downloading MP3's off of infected sites.

Heck it was so bad that at one point when you went to shut down the computer it rebooted itself because it set up the shutdown button to do a restart.

Had to force crash it to do a safe mode restart to start the fix.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom