• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Good morning everyone! Busy day, more drywall work, fitting some panels on the Camaro and hoping my truck gets fixed today. Oh and trying to fix my computer cause it now has an annoying virus/trojan that hasn't completely locked it up yet.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Good morning everyone! Busy day, more drywall work, fitting some panels on the Camaro and hoping my truck gets fixed today. Oh and trying to fix my computer cause it now has an annoying virus/trojan that hasn't completely locked it up yet.

I got that same thing on my laptop last night!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yep, and then I have to close a bunch of tabs that pop up about purchasing software and whatnot.

Yep thats it!! and it is a pain in the butt!! You can not uninstall it!! at least I couldn't!! I just planed on having our computer guy fix it!! I messed with it for about an hour!! what peed me off was Mcafee did not pick it up!! I wont be renewing with them!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    ok...cars fixed now. stupid battery cable came loose on me:rolleyes: and now that Im late I really dont wanna drive to Carmi,by the time I get there it'll be almost 10:00...so I guess I'll stay home:dunno:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Yep thats it!! and it is a pain in the butt!! You can not uninstall it!! at least I couldn't!! I just planed on having our computer guy fix it!! I messed with it for about an hour!! what peed me off was Mcafee did not pick it up!! I wont be renewing with them!! :D
    I have Norton and I guess it didn't pick it up either.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Kris, do you think you can get this trojan off Shell's computer?

Jim..the only way I have ever been able to do it is to completely restore the computer to "factory" which sucks because you loose everything that is not backed up on disc..and still you may not get rid of it.
    I'll send you a PM with a good program that may get rid of it..I gotta find it first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom