• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    $73.50!!! Excatly how many people are you feeding over there?

3..but to be fair I got myself a seafood thingy that included two whole lobster tails,it was about $30 in itself but included egg rolls,crab ragoons, spicy prawns and some sort of shrimp/musroom/bamboo shoots thingy..was meant for 2 people but..umm..well Im a pig:dunno:
    plus I ordered for my prego wife..so..well you know:laugh:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Supposed to meet a new guy at MCF&G but he didn't show, so I went swimming instead, one of the other patrons saw my INGO shirt and struck up a conversation, last place I expected to talk about INGO, at the Country Club pool.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Has anybody that had that Trojan tried booting up in safe mode? Then try running the AV program after you've booted up in safe mode.

Years ago I worked on a buddies computer that was just down right infected with hundreds of items and so much crap it was unreal. I went home burned McAfee to disk and booted up in safe mode and went to work. 3 hours later I had it under control. Found out his step daughter was downloading MP3's off of infected sites.

Heck it was so bad that at one point when you went to shut down the computer it rebooted itself because it set up the shutdown button to do a restart.

Had to force crash it to do a safe mode restart to start the fix.

I had it a couple times. It likes to jump in through ads on pages. I restarted in safe mode with networking and installed malwarebytes anti malware. I let it run a scan and had it fix the issues when it finished scanning. Then, I went into IE and changed the connection (indeed internet options) so it didn't use a proxy (this virus changes it so you can only go to the pages it lets you). I restarted and was good to go.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I just got done eating chinese food as well..I think I may of gotten lead poisoning!:D

chinese food is expensive! I got take out and our bill was $73.50!!!!!
    I could of went and got me a big arse steak dinner and then some for that!
    but we have enough left overs for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow:dunno:

I was going to ask how many people you were feeding, but it has already been asked. Then I was going to ask what you ordered, but that too has been asked.

I guess the only thing left to ask is......wait for it.............was it good?

Just finished a Pizza King strom.

You guys that are still not eating Huffs UNA Pizza Stroms are missing out. BTW, they have awesome pizza too

I hate not having my truck. The wife is gone and I want to go shooting. It's not fun to go shooting while riding a motorcycle and carrying an ammo can full of 45 and 9MM ammo and two or three guns :xmad:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I had it a couple times. It likes to jump in through ads on pages. I restarted in safe mode with networking and installed malwarebytes anti malware. I let it run a scan and had it fix the issues when it finished scanning. Then, I went into IE and changed the connection (indeed internet options) so it didn't use a proxy (this virus changes it so you can only go to the pages it lets you). I restarted and was good to go.

Good job!

Another thing to consider is for folks to stop using INTERNET EXPLORER and switch to Firefox or another reputable browser, or if you want to continue using IE, put a copy of Firefox on as a backup.

IE has more holes in it than swiss cheese that's been torn up with a M249 SAW machine gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom