Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Good job!

Another thing to consider is for folks to stop using INTERNET EXPLORER and switch to Firefox or another reputable browser, or if you want to continue using IE, put a copy of Firefox on as a backup.

IE has more holes in it than swiss cheese that's been torn up with a M249 SAW machine gun.

I hate IE and haven't used it for years, but I do have to get in there to change connection settings every once in a while. I've been using Google chrome for a year or more.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe71
    ***Holds up fist***

"In the Schrute family, we believe in the 5 fingered intervention: awareness, education, control, acceptance and punching."

You just described my sex life???:D

But not necessarily in that order!!!! :D

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    I hate not having my truck. The wife is gone and I want to go shooting. It's not fun to go shooting while riding a motorcycle and carrying an ammo can full of 45 and 9MM ammo and two or three guns :xmad:

dang, should have went with me out to the red brush this morning, i could have picked you up since im on the west side and i have to drive all the way across town as it is

well at least ONE of us had fun today, sighted in my new keltec sub2k, and if anyone is wondering YES, it will bump fire easily

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    ***Holds up fist***

"In the Schrute family, we believe in the 5 fingered intervention: awareness, education, control, acceptance and punching."

The heck? Is that from a real ep? I do not remember that at all, and I've seen all of them. If real, which ep was it from?

Doesn't google chrome have spy wear?

How do you mean? Does Chrome spy on you? To some extent, I think so, but it's if you check the box that you want to allow "anonymous usage data" to be collected and used for whatever whatever. Or do you mean, does Chrome block spyware? Yes. It's much better than IE. Leaps and bounds better.

You're a strange cat Gary.

:+1: Truth table.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am not a Windoze person so maybe this makes no sense. If you run Firefox and have the extension that blocks ads and the no script extenstion that blocks javascript from running, wouldn't that keep you from getting any viruses?

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I am not a Windoze person so maybe this makes no sense. If you run Firefox and have the extension that blocks ads and the no script extenstion that blocks javascript from running, wouldn't that keep you from getting any viruses?

It would keep you from getting some of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom