• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'd love to go camping but I'm gonna have to borrow a tent from my dad if we do since my tent pole snapped. I can't find a replacement and the money I had for one went up in smoke. :xmad: Maybe I can convince her to go to Turkey Run. :D

Don't know how close you are SE, but I have a 3 room - 9/10 person tent that I would happily loan you.

:yesway::ingo:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    SE, we kept getting lice in our girl's hair.....come to find out it was their friends down the street. Buy the mattress plastic bags that you completely zip up. My wife also used Adam's dog shampoo, it kills lice and it was cheaper than human shampoo. I hope you get thru with this and be done with it.....BTW also use olive oil, it helps with tangles in their hair and the oil helps the nits to come out faster.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Holy crap!!!! it was freaking HOT today. I worked down around Camp Atterbury today. I was melting sitting on that drill. But I did get to hear a couple jets!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Don't know how close you are SE, but I have a 3 room - 9/10 person tent that I would happily loan you.

:yesway::ingo:

I'm near the indy airport but you're not that far away. I might take you up on that offer if I can convince the wife. :D

Dang SE... you have the worst of luck these days. :noway:

Would a hot chick cheer you up? There's a few pics over in this thread...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/99006-forged_an_american_brand_clothing.html

Ain't that the truth. I think I'm in a two year slump from hell. :):

And that last picture in the OP.... WOW! *howls at the moon*

SE, we kept getting lice in our girl's hair.....come to find out it was their friends down the street. Buy the mattress plastic bags that you completely zip up. My wife also used Adam's dog shampoo, it kills lice and it was cheaper than human shampoo. I hope you get thru with this and be done with it.....BTW also use olive oil, it helps with tangles in their hair and the oil helps the nits to come out faster.

Mattress bags... good idea. I'll look into them. As far as the shampoo, we already broke the bank on the Rid stuff. :dunno: It did work though. Come to find out that what we were finding was just the second generation stuff. Apparently the first wash doesn't kill the larva in the eggs, just the eggs themselves. So that's what it was. At least we know better now.

We also used the olive oil too. For the last week I think I've looked at just about every single "natural" treatment website and the CDC website a few times as well. :):

whoring has been slow today

I know. I'm sorry. I'll get back out on my corner when I'm sure we're all in the clear. ;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    :woot:

Thanks guys. Doug, I believe I repped you last night and Sav I got you either yesterday or the day before, so I've gotta spread some wealth.

I think I have three to hand out tonight...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    ya i gave up on playing softball. I'm 32, work hard all day, everyday and my knees and wrists just aren't holding up like they used too.

I played B league until I was 38 and started working where I am now, didn't have the time to play like I wanted to. I was playing 3-4 leagues a week plus weekends, but before I quit I was still batting over .690 and was one of the most psycho 3rd baseman you'd ever see.

I'm glad I went out on top, I hated seeing some of the guys I played with loose it and still try to play to a level that they just couldn't achieve and keep thinking that if they only played "One" more game they'd hit a groove.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I got to meet Indybeerman today. Nice guy! And, he get's to drive a beer truck! :woot:

I got to meet Bigum today, and I agree with him.... I'm a nice guy!:D

Great meeting you and seeing the new homestead today, can't wait to get down on the 24th for the shoot and get to meet everyone else down there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom