• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    My new pool has made the heat much more bearable...
    rub it in Bigum. BTW, I saw your truck today while out driving around, looked like some big very heavy Mexican was driving it. I think you rims and tires where in the bed and it had been converted to a low rider. :D

Not really, But I did see it. It looks better than it did in the photos you posted here.

I think with your ~15 posts in less than an hour, your motives are pretty clear, but I'll bite anyway...

Why should a mod have to correct you, when we could just tell you the rules(you obviously aren't going to read them yourself)?

They have a hard enough job here, they don't need extra work.

^^^ It never seems to do any good when when try to "inform" noobs about etiquette in this thread. Then we get labeled as troll hunters....That's it, I'm getting a new name tag that say "INGO Troll Hunter"

Dude, we aren't "going after" you. We are helping you. Your one liners are going to get deleted anyway, so we're doing you a favor.

^^^See above response. "INGO Troll Hunter"

You are the man Relic. A new(Old) SKS and the pickle bomb, sweet :rockwoot:

How is everyone today. Hopefully staying out of the heat. I just heard another firecracker go off outside and it reminded me, on the night of the 4th, I heard what sounded most definitely like two mags of .45 ACP being fired, followed by a couple dozen rounds of .22. I called the police because they were like a block away.

Have I ever posted here that I love this neighborhood? <--------purple

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    sorry y'all it must be said
    It's hot Don! and my dumb-butt went out and mowed the front yard, so the hubby wouldn't have to do it when he gets home from working out in the heat all day. yep I'm that good of a wife...lol;)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    how about ...
    1. i quit posting in the garbage thread
    2. i wait til i get to 100 to post in the trading post?

will that calm the natives :D

Sounds like a good start, but you're free to hit the classifieds once you make 50 quality posts...

BTW, with the :D, it looks to me like you've got the idea. :welcome: to :ingo:!

Blessings,
    Bill

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    how about ...
    1. i quit posting in the garbage thread
    2. i wait til i get to 100 to post in the trading post?

will that calm the natives :D

Like BoR said, you don't even have to wait until 100(although it does look fishy if your 51st post is in the classifieds).

Seriously though, once you get your 50, come on back and hang out. There's a good bunch of guys/gals in here. Just watch out for jclark, if you look away even just a second, he'll crap all over you.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :laugh: Man. I was just trying to help that guy out. :dunno: Wasn't trying to be an ass, but since I've had no sleep, I guess it did kinda come out bad. :facepalm:

My Bad.

Anyway, had to forgo the garage thing. Kids came back with more lice so we have to re-clean EVERYTHING. AGAIN. :xmad: I hate Lice. Can I just pesticide bomb the house and be done with it???? :rolleyes:

Oh well. It'll be over with soon I'm sure. And luckily, I've avoided this whole time from getting any lice or eggs or anything and I wear a hat constantly. Must be the short hair. :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :laugh: Man. I was just trying to help that guy out. :dunno: Wasn't trying to be an ass, but since I've had no sleep, I guess it did kinda come out bad. :facepalm:

My Bad.

Anyway, had to forgo the garage thing. Kids came back with more lice so we have to re-clean EVERYTHING. AGAIN. :xmad: I hate Lice. Can I just pesticide bomb the house and be done with it???? :rolleyes:

Oh well. It'll be over with soon I'm sure. And luckily, I've avoided this whole time from getting any lice or eggs or anything and I wear a hat constantly. Must be the short hair. :dunno:

it's the hat.
    I am sure you've thought of this but you didn't give the stuffed animals back yet?
    Need to keep them out at least 2 or 3 weeks and if it was me, I would seriously consider even taking them back. Mattresses need to be sprayed down very well, they will and can live there for a short time. Long enough for a host to lay their head down.
    It's a pain in the fanny, don't give up though.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    it's the hat.
    I am sure you've thought of this but you didn't give the stuffed animals back yet?
    Need to keep them out at least 2 or 3 weeks and if it was me, I would seriously consider even taking them back. Mattresses need to be sprayed down very well, they will and can live there for a short time. Long enough for a host to lay their head down.
    It's a pain in the fanny, don't give up though.

Nope, all the stuffed animals are in the garage all bagged up. They're there for another 14 days as per the 21 day rule. And the mattresses were vacuumed twice, both sides, then sprayed on all 6 sides both the day we found out and again today. We're considering either bombing/fogging the house, or, since they can't survive without a host for 24 hours, getting a hotel room or going camping for a couple days. I'd rather go camping instead of fogging because that way we don't have to wipe everything down and remove all the food, etc, etc, etc.

It's a real pain in the ass, but we're slugging through it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    uggg buggs.....

Double bag the animals for a couple of weeks.

Douse kids in permethrin.

Go through the kids hair looking for nits, then do it again, then do it again.
    Once you have done that do it again. (not and echo)
    When you are completely sick and tired of doing it, do it one more time.

Spray everything, if you are not sure spray anyhow.
    Wash bedding on hot, dry on hot.

My head is now itching, thank you very much.

:):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    uggg buggs.....

Double bag the animals for a couple of weeks.

Douse kids in permethrin.

Go through the kids hair looking for nits, then do it again, then do it again.
    Once you have done that do it again. (not and echo)
    When you are completely sick and tired of doing it, do it one more time.

Spray everything, if you are not sure spray anyhow.
    Wash bedding on hot, dry on hot.

My head is now itching, thank you very much.

:):

Done, done, done, done, done, and.... still not done! :): Oh, and you're welcome BTW! :D

What I don't get is how I don't get anything these kids bring home. They get sick, pass it around for a month, and I never get sick. Kids bring home bugs, I don't get them. :dunno: Weird.

I'm afraid that one day when I do get sick, it's going to be BAD.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It's a real pain in the ass, but we're slugging through it.

^^^ Understatement of the year. Anybody that's been through this knows what I mean. At one point when I was going through this, the only thing that gave me any real relief from the torture was a really, really good dose of adult beverages. Didn't fix anything...just didn't care for a while.:rolleyes:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I say go camping for a couple of days. I'd still clean again before I go though.

That's what we just got done doing. Mostly. We've got a few things left to do, but they're doing the hair thing right now.

I also learned they can live for extended periods in the grass. So tonight we spray the grass. Maybe it'll kill the ants too. :dunno:

I'd love to go camping but I'm gonna have to borrow a tent from my dad if we do since my tent pole snapped. I can't find a replacement and the money I had for one went up in smoke. :xmad: Maybe I can convince her to go to Turkey Run. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ^^^ Understatement of the year. Anybody that's been through this knows what I mean. At one point when I was going through this, the only thing that gave me any real relief from the torture was a really, really good dose of adult beverages. Didn't fix anything...just didn't care for a while.:rolleyes:

Man... I seriously thought about it. I almost strolled down to my distant neighbor's house to hang outside of his garage for a while too. :): Then I thought better and decided to go to bed instead. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom