• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    so, i post.. and i post garbage, once in the garbage thread..
    i have some other posts in other threads..
    i get a warning about hitting 50 posts and trying to sell..
    so, when i do post a gun to sell somewhere close to 50 posts am i going to be labled one of those "trolls"? btw posting to be able to meet the reqs to be able to sell something isnt trolling..

but attacking posts that others are making is trolling.

know your terms..

im what maybe 20 posts into being here? might you want to not go on the offensive and maybe give me a chance to decide if this is a place i want to keep posting?

if im doing something wrong let and admin or a moderator correct me.

Hey, I was just trying to give you a heads up. I wasn't attacking you. So you don't have to be a **** about it. I was just giving you a warning before you DID get attacked in case you WERE trying to spam the board to get to 50 posts.

And BTW, the Mods like it when we self-moderate because they are unpaid volunteers on this site and can't be everywhere all the time.

Like I said, I was just trying to look out for you so next time try not to get all defensive next time. :rolleyes:

At my age sleep is one of my few enjoyments in life :D

I'd ask how old, but I know better. :): At 28, I've still got a long way to go before all this sleep deprivation catches up to me so I'm just going to keep at it until my body pimp-slaps me and says enough! :D

I got to meet Indybeerman today. Nice guy! And, he get's to drive a beer truck! :woot:

He is a good guy. :) He's helped me out a couple times. And yes, it's gotta be hard to drive beer around and not want one, but I commend him for being a sober fella! :rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

I think with your ~15 posts in less than an hour, your motives are pretty clear, but I'll bite anyway...

Why should a mod have to correct you, when we could just tell you the rules(you obviously aren't going to read them yourself)?

They have a hard enough job here, they don't need extra work.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    To be fair, Technobear isn't posting the junk posts. Those are the worst.

sry
    gotta get 50
    blah
    asdf

He's being interesting and engaging here! Lets not argue about it and get him to 50 thataway. That actually happened not too long ago, as I recall.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    yes i read the rules.. i post alot! on every forum im on. jeep forums gaming forums.. i spend alot of time in front of one computer or another..
    i signed up awhile back and perused around and didnt see anything that i thought i could post on.. so i didnt.. i came back and found a few topics to post against..

Fair enough, post all you want.

This is the ONLY thread on this entire forum where it's frowned up for new posters to post in, because everything posted in here is garbage...For new members(less than 50 posts) garbage isn't allowed. Once you get your 50 quality posts(or become a site supporter) come back in here and lay down the post epic pile of :poop: posts you can think of and you'll be treated like you've been here the whole time. It has nothing to do with join date or post count(after 50 of course).

Like I've said before, luckily I joined in '08 before the 50 quality posts rule was instated, because I have yet to reach my quality post minimum.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    so, i post.. and i post garbage, once in the garbage thread..
    i have some other posts in other threads..
    i get a warning about hitting 50 posts and trying to sell..
    so, when i do post a gun to sell somewhere close to 50 posts am i going to be labled one of those "trolls"? btw posting to be able to meet the reqs to be able to sell something isnt trolling..

but attacking posts that others are making is trolling.

know your terms..

im what maybe 20 posts into being here? might you want to not go on the offensive and maybe give me a chance to decide if this is a place i want to keep posting?

Let it be so...

technobear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Fair enough, post all you want.

This is the ONLY thread on this entire forum where it's frowned up for new posters to post in, because everything posted in here is garbage...For new members(less than 50 posts) garbage isn't allowed. Once you get your 50 quality posts(or become a site supporter) come back in here and lay down the post epic pile of :poop: posts you can think of and you'll be treated like you've been here the whole time. It has nothing to do with join date or post count(after 50 of course).

Like I've said before, luckily I joined in '08 before the 50 quality posts rule was instated, because I have yet to reach my quality post minimum.

how about ...
    1. i quit posting in the garbage thread
    2. i wait til i get to 100 to post in the trading post?

will that calm the natives :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom