• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    My wife just brought home Fiber Gummies from the store, I think I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    according to my records, there are now 14 people signed up to attend the PW Shoot on July 24th here in Evansville.

Attendees, don't forget about the chilli for the after shoot get together. Also, make sure to bring a chair of some kind, bug spray(just in case), some kind of hydrating fluids (your choice), maybe some sun screen.

This is going to be awesome. They will talk about the INGO PW Shoot for years to come. Heck, someone might even write a song about it.

Relic, any ideas for song lyrics?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    according to my records, there are now 14 people signed up to attend the PW Shoot on July 24th here in Evansville.

Attendees, don't forget about the chilli for the after shoot get together. Also, make sure to bring a chair of some kind, bug spray(just in case), some kind of hydrating fluids (your choice), maybe some sun screen.

This is going to be awesome. They will talk about the INGO PW Shoot for years to come. Heck, someone might even write a song about it.

Relic, any ideas for song lyrics?

The Butthurt song!!!!!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom