• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    <<<<< is working. Glad it's a slower, less-crazy day than yesterday.

The nice thing about working here is that I can attend classes every day while at work! I attend Beck University and the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Took the family + 2 to Cedar Point for the 4th.

Great time but it was RFH with no breeze or cloud cover.
    We baked the entire time there, good news is I am now more tender. :):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Remind me to never get sick again! :ugh:
    I have so much to do and no clue where to start. Well I do have a clue where to start, just trying to figure out which is the most important place to start.
    If you don't see me for the next week, you'll know I am buried in work. :cool:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I just bought an awesome rifle!
    a mint all numbers matching Russian SKS!:rockwoot:
    its kinda odd though..it has a metal heat shield on it{which looks as old as the rifle so it hasnt been put together by bubba}..which Ive never seen a metal hand guard/heat shield on a SKS. and it also has a scope that looks period to the rifle:dunno:
    the guy sold it to me for $200..I'll pick it up in a week or two so hopefully Ill have it by the time the PW shoot gets here. it also take magazines{which it includes none} and he is also throwing in a some type of .17HMR rifle..he said he doesnt remember the make or model but said it has a laminated thumb hole stock so its probably a savage 93R17..he said its got some rust on it but for free I'll take it!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    its kinda odd though..it has a metal heat shield on it{which looks as old as the rifle so it hasnt been put together by bubba}..which Ive never seen a metal hand guard/heat shield on a SKS. and it also has a scope that looks period to the rifle:dunno:
    the guy sold it to me for $200..I'll pick it up in a week or two so hopefully Ill have it by the time the PW shoot gets here. it also take magazines{which it includes none} and he is also throwing in a some type of .17HMR rifle..he said he doesnt remember the make or model but said it has a laminated thumb hole stock so its probably a savage 93R17..he said its got some rust on it but for free I'll take it!

Only $200? Judging by the classified's prices, I figured you dropped about a grand on it...

Sell it on here and make triple your money.:laugh:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009

WHy cant I ever find deals like that :xmad:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Dude, it's mint and all matching numbers...If people can sell beaters on here for $400, there's no reason for you to be laughing.

(:):)

well...Ill you have it for $1,000! just cause I like you:dunno:
    seriously though...I think will be one of those guns I'll hold on to until and hand it down..it really is that nice.
    I could have taken it home with me today but I didnt have the cash..so I gave him the cash I did have on me {$50} to hold it and then Ill give him the rest as soon as I get it..which will most likely be Monday maybe Friday of next week at the most. my wife said I can not buy any guns this year because of the baby being on its way and what not,so I've gotta come up with the $$ with out her knowing..a buddy of mine wants my mossy 20ga so Ill sell it to him for $200 and then tell my wife I traded plus he gave me $50.:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    By magazines, do you mean the AK mags? Also, does it have a thumbhole style stock? And another question. :): Where is the scope mounted?

I'm sorry, I have an affection for the SKS. :dunno: :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    By magazines, do you mean the AK mags? Also, does it have a thumbhole style stock? And another question. :): Where is the scope mounted?

I'm sorry, I have an affection for the SKS. :dunno: :D

IDK about the mags..it doesnt have any with it so I cant tell..but the mag well has a long groove in it just infront of where the main part of the mag goes. and not its not a thumb hole stock. the scope looks like it was imported with it on there..the import markings are on the scope base..the scope is setting ontop of the receiver and it looks like the mount it part of the receiver..I couldnt find anywhere where it was bolted on:dunno:
    IDK very little about SKS rifles but isnt there some sort of law prohibiting how much stuff you can have on the rifle? since its got detacable mags,heat shroud,scope and bayo..does that still comply 922{r}? I cant find any info

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom