Plainfield
    picture.php

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I played some guitar at church this morning. Then, I went to my parents' house for lunch, and played with my nephew. Next, I stopped by my sister's house to let her dog out while they're out of town. Now, I'm sitting at home with a cold beer and thinking about busting out some sweet jams on my guitar :rockwoot:

ETA I'm drinking Blue Moon, IBM. I'm not sure if I'm supporting your job or not :dunno: :D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Tried to get the Chevelle out this morning, but the battery was dead......I mean DEAD. Took the battery out of the Camaro and fired up the Velle. Put the Velle battery on charge. Drove the Chevelle for about an hour and a half. Apparently I didn't have the radiator cap on all the way......I stabbed the throttle hard a few times......spit antifreeze out the overflow tube all over the engine compartment and the passanger fender well and tire. Crap. Shell cleaned on that for hours. Had to take the wheel off and clean the wheel well,frame suspension, and the engine.
    Went to put the charged battery in (had been charging for 3 hours) and it was still DEAD. Crap again. Got the damn thing started and put her in the garage.
    This has not been our week for cars.:n00b:

Indyidiot83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    South Side Indy
    WHERE IS SAMOT???

I am a lurker and I have learned a lot of good info here and 1 of the most informative members I have met is Samot. I have been trying to get a hold of Samot to have him answer some questions that I have on the HK 9x platforms. Can anyone help me find Samot... Thanks for all your help..:rockwoot:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I am a lurker and I have learned a lot of good info here and 1 of the most informative members I have met is Samot. I have been trying to get a hold of Samot to have him answer some questions that I have on the HK 9x platforms. Can anyone help me find Samot... Thanks for all your help..:rockwoot:
    He's on...uh...a little vacation. He may be back in a few days?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    ETA I'm drinking Blue Moon, IBM. I'm not sure if I'm supporting your job or not :dunno: :D

Well you're supporting the mother ship:D, think 5 Star delivers that to Huntington, we stop our regular beer delivery at a line that runs roughly from Benton County to Jay County with some spikes to the north.

We do deliver a ton of Imports all over the state along as being the state wide distributor for Bell's, Upland and several other small micro breweries, along with Galo and other wines all over the state.

Where did you buy it at?

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Well you're supporting the mother ship:D, think 5 Star delivers that to Huntington, we stop our regular beer delivery at a line that runs roughly from Benton County to Jay County with some spikes to the north.

We do deliver a ton of Imports all over the state along as being the state wide distributor for Bell's, Upland and several other small micro breweries, along with Galo and other wines all over the state.

Where did you buy it at?
    Save On Liquor on Parkmoor Drive, Huntington. I know a guy that delivered for 5 star, and he carted around Blue Moon Brew Co. products around the area. I have some Upland Wheat Ale, too :D

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Save On Liquor on Parkmoor Drive, Huntington. I know a guy that delivered for 5 star, and he carted around Blue Moon Brew Co. products around the area. I have some Upland Wheat Ale, too :D

Well you and all the other PW's are going to be in for a surprise because so far I have a verbal commitment from one of our VP's in charge of our Micro/Import company World Class Beverage to bring down a case or two of our products to sample!:40oz:If all goes as planned I'll be dropping them off before the shoot at Bigum's house to get them chilled. :yesway:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Well you and all the other PW's are going to be in for a surprise because so far I have a verbal commitment from one of our VP's in charge of our Micro/Import company World Class Beverage to bring down a case or two of our products to sample!:40oz:If all goes as planned I'll be dropping them off before the shoot at Bigum's house to get them chilled. :yesway:
    Nice :rockwoot:

I'm just heading out for the fireworks (they're being launched a few blocks from my house)

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    i went camping 2 nights in a row. kinda looking forward to a big soft bed tonight! fireworks where some of the best i've ever seen. And i was there with a cute girl!

went floating today, i'm a little fried.

jsquared1702

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Is very disappointed with the firework display downtown. Originally from Chicago and when they say a show will last 45 min it last 45 min not 25 at best. I appreciate the music but come on does the recession also affect our fire works displays too. I thought we were on our way to recovery?

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Good Night Mrs. G, I'm off to the man cave tree house for about 2 hours, decided to do some late night movie watching on Blu-Ray. Popping some popcorn:popcorn: and grabbing a coke zero for:

Tonights feature presentation on IBM's BIG, BIG, BIG screen is..

zombielandpostersmall.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom