• Status
    Not open for further replies.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    i just saw a commercial for deli selects cheese..."bacon cheddar"........I so need some of that cheese
    We had deep fried bacon at work the other night. It was yummy!!

I thought most people here thought FB was the gay
    THE gay?

I'm still trying to figure that out, but yes, I'm guessing so.

He gets a monthly flea and tick treatment(Frontline), his diet doesn't have corn, wheat or chicken in it and he also gets benedryl several times a day.:dunno:
    You have a Vegan dog? Maybe THAT'S the problem! Dogs are supposed to eat chicken! and Poop and EVERYTHING!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wife and the kids are going swimming so I have the house to myself for a while! :rockwoot:

I should probably do something constructive.... Nah, I'll play Combat Arms for a while. :D
    I tried this the other night, my connection isn't fast enough :dunno:

I forgot about the pictures I took coming home from Ace Hardware to replace some plexiglass in the screen door that I broke yesterday(:n00b:).

Who would pay extra for this?:dunno:

IMG00026-20100629-1334.jpg

IMG00028-20100629-1334.jpg
    I would!

I'd love to get one of those shirts that say "eat salmon, the 'other' pink meat". Giggity giggity.
    I work with a girl whos last name is "Salmon", and...well....never mind.

:laugh: I can't even afford the $900 for a new tranny for my truck. Unless you'd be interested in trading for a 95 ext cab 4x4 F150 with a bad tranny.... :):

I'd be willing to trade if it had 6 seatbelts and a good tranny! Ive got an '03 avalanche but it only holds 5 of us and I need something with 6.
    Throw one in the back! :laugh:

I pulled it out when I felt pressure. I was wearing leather gloves so I think that helped. It's a little swollen and there are a couple small blood blisters, but I can still feel it and it doesn't feel broken. This isn't the first time I've smashed my finger at work, but this one was a bit scary.

Caught my pinkie in a 40 ton press my first year out of high school. Punching tiny little corners off tiny little pieces of metal. It "mashed" my finger, but didn't "crush" it. And if my finger had been another 1" to the side, I'd probably be known as "Mr. 9 fingers", or "Pinkie" or something....

This is only 1 day old, so get off my case! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    AAaaaaaargh!!! There's a fly in my mancave driving me crazy! :n00b: About a dozen attempts to swat him with a rolled up newspaper have failed. I've closed the door....its gonna be him or me.:draw:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I'm sorry samot but we don't have time for your BS on this site. There are many options out there for you where I think you would be happier. Take a week off and think about if you would like to contribute in a positive manner or just be a PITA to the mods who keep this place the best State Gun Board on the net.... for free. If it's the latter don't come back.

Thanks!

Uh ya im not going to " report someone"...
    Really , you really find it that hard to understand.....
    A simple warning would have let me know that bypassing the profanity filter was a no no, & it wouldnt of happened again.
    Has it happened since the dreaded infraction? Uh NO
    Im not the giant prick that im being made out to be.

As far as your PM asking me what my problem is .
    When i feel i have been disrespected i will let you know wether in person or on the interweb. I was singled out by the mod for a bypassing the profanity filter, & instead of recieving a profesional PM letting me know that bypassing was a no no i was treated like a 4 yr old & got my lil hand smacked.
    Now everytime i see the filter bypassed. It perturbs me.
    You really cant understand that ?????????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom