• Status
    Not open for further replies.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    U know, i hate to make 2 complaints in 1 day but remember that infraction i recieved from Mr Bill of rights for putting the $ in front of the word hit creating a forbidden curse word.
    & getting some smileys whacked ....
    This is why i retaliated about it.
    the ad at the top of the page is acceptable, me typing $ & then hit was not.
    heres the ad in case your curious

Does anyone understand why i would have been a tad "Butthurt"...
    I get in trouble for the fabricated curse word, but yet its allowd in a color ad at the top of the page....... Cmon fellas
    I guess the kids wont understand what that ad is spellin huh Bill ??
    BS

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    U know, i hate to make 2 complaints in 1 day but remember that infraction i recieved from Mr Bill of rights for putting the $ in front of the word hit creating a forbidden curse word.
    & getting some smileys whacked ....
    This is why i retaliated about it.
    the ad at the top of the page is acceptable, me typing was not.
    heres the ad in case your curious

Does anyone understand why i would have been a tad "Butthurt"...
    I get in trouble for the fabricated curse word, but yet its allowd in a color ad at the top of the page....... Cmon fellas
    I guess the kids wont understand what that ad is spellin huh Bill ??
    BS

You have to know by now since it's been said a number of times that we don't place those ads there. We contract with an advertising agency that's responsible for the ads. We don't get pre-approval rights. We're currently working on getting the ad removed from the INGO rotation. But, you know, thanks for acting like it was a deliberate slight against you. :rolleyes:

By the way, you'll notice you didn't receive an infraction for yet again bypassing the language filter.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    You have to know by now since it's been said a number of times that we don't place those ads there. We contract with an advertising agency that's responsible for the ads. We don't get pre-approval rights. We're currently working on getting the ad removed from the INGO rotation. But, you know, thanks for acting like it was a deliberate slight against you. :rolleyes:
    Didnt act like is was a deliberate "slight" against me. Just one more example of it being acceptable in one place & not in the post i made which created a poop storm

By the way, you'll notice you didn't receive an infraction for yet again bypassing the language filter.
    & i thank you, however i see the " language filter" being bypassed all the time without infractions being given. Do i point them out? NO. cause that would just cause probs for members.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Didnt act like is was a deliberate "slight" against me. Just one more example of it being acceptable in one place & not in the post i made which created a poop storm

It's not acceptable. I just said it wasn't. Maybe that's my fault for not being clear enough.

& i thank you, however i see the " language filter" being bypassed all the time without infractions being given. Do i point them out? NO. cause that would just cause probs for members.

So, you're complaining that infractions aren't given out fairly, yet you refuse to hit the "report post" button? Your logic escapes me. You can't protect someone and then turn around and complain that they didn't get an infraction.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    So, you're complaining that infractions aren't given out fairly, yet you refuse to hit the "report post" button? Your logic escapes me. You can't protect someone and then turn around and complain that they didn't get an infraction.
    Uh ya im not going to " report someone"...
    Really , you really find it that hard to understand.....
    A simple warning would have let me know that bypassing the profanity filter was a no no, & it wouldnt of happened again.
    Has it happened since the dreaded infraction? Uh NO
    Im not the giant prick that im being made out to be.

As far as your PM asking me what my problem is .
    When i feel i have been disrespected i will let you know wether in person or on the interweb. I was singled out by the mod for a bypassing the profanity filter, & instead of recieving a profesional PM letting me know that bypassing was a no no i was treated like a 4 yr old & got my lil hand smacked.
    Now everytime i see the filter bypassed. It perturbs me.
    You really cant understand that ?????????

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Not sure if I have a stomach bug, or it was something I ate....but I was sick at work. I spent more time in the bathroom than with a patient. Only once since I been home....but geez, I am "butthurt"!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    A simple warning would have let me know that bypassing the profanity filter was a no no, & it wouldnt of happened again.

When i feel i have been disrespected i will let you know wether in person or on the interweb. I was singled out by the mod for a bypassing the profanity filter, & instead of recieving a profesional PM letting me know that bypassing was a no no i was treated like a 4 yr old & got my lil hand smacked.

Dude, that's what an infraction is...Did you get a vacation for it?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Samot, as I told you at the time, infractions are vBulletin's built-in "warning PM". It sounds like you're still upset because the method of PMing you I used is not the one you would have preferred. You did not "get your lil hand smacked like a four year old", you got the same thing everyone else gets when I see them do that. If I don't see it, I can't very well address it, now can I?

As Scutter said, twe're trying to get that ad removed and will if and as soon as possible.

BTW, the last time I saw that ad(yesterday), the word in question was not part of it. I'm not sure when between then and now it was added. Be that as it may, the mods' job here is to keep the site "family-friendly". That job refers to the members. Monitoring the ads and removing those that are offensive is above my pay grade.

I do think it's noteworthy that of however many INGO members there were who saw that ad, the only complaint on it came from you.

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom