• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It's not acceptable. I just said it wasn't. Maybe that's my fault for not being clear enough.

So, you're complaining that infractions aren't given out fairly, yet you refuse to hit the "report post" button? Your logic escapes me. You can't protect someone and then turn around and complain that they didn't get an infraction.

Samot, as I told you at the time, infractions are vBulletin's built-in "warning PM". It sounds like you're still upset because the method of PMing you I used is not the one you would have preferred. You did not "get your lil hand smacked like a four year old", you got the same thing everyone else gets when I see them do that. If I don't see it, I can't very well address it, now can I?

As Scutter said, twe're trying to get that ad removed and will if and as soon as possible.

BTW, the last time I saw that ad(yesterday), the word in question was not part of it. I'm not sure when between then and now it was added. Be that as it may, the mods' job here is to keep the site "family-friendly". That job refers to the members. Monitoring the ads and removing those that are offensive is above my pay grade.

I do think it's noteworthy that of however many INGO members there were who saw that ad, the only complaint on it came from you.

Blessings,
    Bill

:runaway: It's the invasion of the mods!!!!! :runaway:

(And ex mods) :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    pickle.gif

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I don't get it. Why does everyone here love bacon so much?

OOps maybe I should have checked the FAQ's first. Sorry.

You need an FAQ to understand the love of bacon?!!!

I'm still pretty much a noob myself and even I can tell you have much to learn....:D

Oh, well. There's plenty of people around here to learn from! Welcome to :ingo:!!

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    and i wanted a new page.

I went to the dentist today. Are there any dentists that don't totally suck? EVERY SINGLE THING he did HURT a LOT! he's a nice enough guy, but there is no way every dentist in america causes that much pain. They'd be run out of the country.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Big's soon to be new crib is beautiful and has an awesome set up. They made a great choice....And four people could poop in it at the same time. But Jim didn't poop anywhere...imagine that!

Its Jim we are talking about! Im sure he pooped somewhere! he just didnt tell anyone:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom