Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Haha, I could definitely tell by that picture that it's been awhile.:):

You holding an newborn that can't hold his/her head up yet would be a sight to see.:laugh:

LOL @ those pictures H&K.

So 30 PPP? It'd basically be the only rule for this playground.:D
    (Besides the lousy INGO ones)

We just need everyone to make the change. I do occasionally own a page on the 10 post side, but that's just because I get bored.

Come on everyone...change your prefs to 30 or 40 posts per page...then the game will be way more fun.:rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I had to get at least ONE post on this page! Page FOUR FOUR TWO! :rockwoot:!

mornin pws
    ive got a little rant im thinkin about going on here.
    Why on gods green earth was this thread closed
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/class_iii_nfa/97971-full_auto_ar.html
    i guess the event coordinaters are tired of being told that the way its setup is DUMB!!
    thier worried about to many people showing up, they dont have enuf room on thier private land.....
    10 people is 10 people!!!!!!!!! whether they have a form in process or not, how does the " were worried about too many people" thing apply ?
    if you have a form in process, you cant go, cause in thier little minds youve already got NFA experience ??
    To me it sounds more like a INGO ive got big golden balls & want to be the one that takes credit for letting you shoot some c3 toys...
    i think thier intentions are admirable, but the planning SUXS !!!!

ok, im done
    hows everyone doing this morning ?

Like Scutter said.... You can always hold your own NFA Day. :) Just find somewhere bigger that can handle more people and get NFA owners to come. Organizing your own get together really isn't that hard.

If my employer could find them we would have them :rolleyes:

Crap, if I knew there was a good chance something like that could happen, I'd MAKE me a pair! :):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    We just need everyone to make the change. I do occasionally own a page on the 10 post side, but that's just because I get bored.

Come on everyone...change your prefs to 30 or 40 posts per page...then the game will be way more fun.:rockwoot:

I can see that you actually do own this page(I use 30 PPP, 40 is too much in picture threads).

Edit: Nevermind, I own it. LOL

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Once I get my shotgun done I'm seriously considering haveing it hydro dipped in zebra print:dunno: I want somethign you dont see everyday and I wanna stay away from the whole tacticool black.:ar15:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Once I get my shotgun done I'm seriously considering haveing it hydro dipped in zebra print:dunno: I want somethign you dont see everyday and I wanna stay away from the whole tacticool black.:ar15:
    I kinda want to have my slide done in carbon fiber after you posted that link a while back. but im torn after i spent all that time making my lettering white :dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I kinda want to have my slide done in carbon fiber after you posted that link a while back. but im torn after i spent all that time making my lettering white :dunno:

you can alway re-whiten the lettering once its done in carbon fiber. :dunno:
    I thought about the stock and fore grip being done in carbon fiber and then the barrel and receiver done in diamond plate{with a brushed steel look}..but I dunno.:dunno:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    you can alway re-whiten the lettering once its done in carbon fiber. :dunno:
    I thought about the stock and fore grip being done in carbon fiber and then the barrel and receiver done in diamond plate{brushed steel look}..but I dunno.:dunno:

Im worried though to cause it is my EDC and holster wear could get ugly

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im worried though to cause it is my EDC and holster wear could get ugly

from what I understand it is very durable stuff..plus he coats it with a type of clear coat that protects against solovents and stuff...seems like it would last quit some time with holster use...not 100% sure though.:dunno:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Like Scutter said.... You can always hold your own NFA Day. :) Just find somewhere bigger that can handle more people and get NFA owners to come. Organizing your own get together really isn't that hard.

Understood !!!
    Im sitting on 500 acres on the Big Vermillion !!!!!! Land is not a problem.
    Also, Its always NFA day @ my house :ar15: :ar15:

Im still trying to organize the INGO Geode hunt at my gravel pit, once thats done i may just setup our own "NFA Day" ....
    Where everyone is welcome, even the BIG GOLDEN BALLS :D :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom