• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm always in charge of deciding where we go and knew we wanted to stay close this year to keep the cost down. I just started researching campgrounds and found that one and it looked nice and it's also a dive site so I might go back with our dive team. Plus there was things to do in the area........a little further away than I thought, but still.

Yea? Can't say I've been to many places in OH camping. I do have family in Columbus though. Been paintballing out there. :) KY's Land Between The Lakes is where I personally like to go. There or Mammouth Cave and the surrounding park. Those two are my favorite next to Turkey Run. :)

A finger between steel and 4000lbs of more steel is not fun. I thought I was going to leave work with a nub :n00b:

I pulled it out when I felt pressure. I was wearing leather gloves so I think that helped. It's a little swollen and there are a couple small blood blisters, but I can still feel it and it doesn't feel broken. This isn't the first time I've smashed my finger at work, but this one was a bit scary.

Dang man! Sounds like you should wear steel-fingered gloves! :): Looks like it's intact though, so glad you didn't flatten it!

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    mornin pws
    ive got a little rant im thinkin about going on here.
    Why on gods green earth was this thread closed
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/class_iii_nfa/97971-full_auto_ar.html
    i guess the event coordinaters are tired of being told that the way its setup is DUMB!!
    thier worried about to many people showing up, they dont have enuf room on thier private land.....
    10 people is 10 people!!!!!!!!! whether they have a form in process or not, how does the " were worried about too many people" thing apply ?
    if you have a form in process, you cant go, cause in thier little minds youve already got NFA experience ??
    To me it sounds more like a INGO ive got big golden balls & want to be the one that takes credit for letting you shoot some c3 toys...
    i think thier intentions are admirable, but the planning SUXS !!!!

ok, im done
    hows everyone doing this morning ?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hiya boys

2.gif

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Hey folks! I haven't caught up again yet, but I thought I'd put a new post in here in case anybody wanted to rep me for my birthday ;)

23 today. The first birthday of the rest of my life!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Who started that anyway? I blame Doug :D

SEE BELOW POST

Haha, I don't think it was Doug, I think he just followed suit and maybe took it to another level(it's been awhile, so I don't remember)...All we need is a 30 PPP minimum and this would all be over.:):

Yes, I brought it up a level...but to me, it was HandK that instigated me into playing. :+1: for the 30+ post/page. It should be a requirement to be a PW :D

mornin pickle pokers!

Good morning Relic, hope all is well on your end.

Hey folks! I haven't caught up again yet, but I thought I'd put a new post in here in case anybody wanted to rep me for my birthday ;)

23 today. The first birthday of the rest of my life!

reps inbound for your Birthday.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Hey PW's. I'm 10 pages behind! My internet has been down for 2 days.
    I was going into DT's!

I'll check out more tonight, the Tech just left the house and I'm going back to bed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom