• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Relic, Dude I just remembered...did you pick up the camo tape and zip ties yesterday. OMG, I hope so. I forgot all about them and if you forgot too, I am sorry.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Man, 89 with a heat index of 99 sure sucks when you're trying to grill ribs. Glad that I only have to be at the grill for a short time to check temp and flip them. Got them wrapped right now locking in some moisture, another 1 hour and 10 minutes of that then 1 hour of slight basting and I'm ready for some ribs and cornbread at 7pm.

Nice thing is the the wife doesn't like ribs so I get the whole rack to myself!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It looks like i'm in the same boat about trying to defend someone labled as a troll. I kind of stood up for DZ, but his post in the link below is an obvious troll marking...I really don't like it when I'm wrong.

read the last three posts, if you haven't already.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...apologizes_for_assaulting_police_officer.html

there is nothing wrong with trying to see the good in everyone. When people stomp on your toes despite the fact you have stuck up for them, pack it up and move on. Not everyone is deserving of your kindness.
    And don't beat yourself up over it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Dude has 232 posts in 4 days, most of which are geared to stir up :poop:.

yeah, when I first saw his name pop up a few days ago, I went and scanned/read a few of his posts. They seemed, at that time, to be "quality posts", but now after reading more...he seems to be a sly Troll. Peppering in quality with pot stirring, now he's on the way to having issues with the powers that be.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    What's up my whores?
    I had a helluva weekend.
    Went shooting with Indy Monkey at his Grandparent's house.
    Had a blast, but lost one of my LCP mags.
    Came home from shooting and spread 3 1/2 tons of gravel by hand.
    Sunburnt as hell, came inside to find the A/C took a crap.
    Ate with the In-laws, but that went to crap as well. One of Shell's sisters was drunk and acted like a mongoloid retard the entire dinner.
    Left from eating to look at a riding lawnmower, then got ready and went to a concert at a dirty bar. ( by the way, you people in Indy should check out Goliathion.....they are from Indy and they kicked ass!) Went to start truck, and that damn thing would not idle. Drove it home anyway.
    Came home from dirty bar, and fell asleep in our house that is now up to the upper 90's inside.
    Woke up this morning, and finally got in contact with my buddy that is a HVAC tech. Told him that the capacitor blew. Gave him the numbers, and lucky for me, he had one on his truck. Went to look at my truck, and now the stupid thing idles fine...:dunno:
    My buddy said he would be a few hours, so I hooked up the trailer and picked up the riding lawn mower.
    My buddy pulled through with the capacitor, and my A/C is finally back up and running.
    How have you folks been?

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    That is a full weekend Jimmy. Glad to know most of it has turned out good.

I tried to go shooting and fishing yesterday, but it was hotter than two hells out there and I got a little sick. came home showered and intended to lay down for about a 1/2 hour, woke up 3 and 1/2 hours later. No fish, well not for me anyway, but Relic tore em' up :D then we were attacked by a bear, and an alligator fighting over the fish he caught. it was a mess

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Jimmy, that is a full weekend indeed.

***Green with envy that there is no Una pizza places in the Burg***

Oh contrier monfrier...or something like that.

Anyway, Bill Gier has(or at least had) a pizza shop in the Burg. I do not know what it is called, but it is worth the search. Try Pizza Pub, but can not guarantee the name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom