• Status
    Not open for further replies.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Morning everyone! Our AC unit broke yesterday and now it is 87 degrees in our house. On top of that me and jclark are extremely sunburnt from working outside yesterday. I'm thinking this is as miserably I have been in awhile....OH also my truck broke down again yesterday and last night Jim's truck did.....Scared to see what this day will bring.
    They say things happen in 3s .....
    so hopefully you guys wont have anymore trouble.
    I dont know whats worse , broken AC , or broken vehicle making it hard to get AC parts:dunno:
    Good Luck

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    What kind of fish were those? Especially that last one.

The bigger one is a bowfin the other is a spotted gar.
    I caught 5 bowfin and 2 gar...only took a pic of the 2. my daughter lost a big fish..not sure what it was,looked like a catfish but I really couldnt tell:dunno:
    pigeon creek feeds that lake so there is all sorts of river fish in it.
    everyone I talk to down there always says the same thing "I've never caught or seen someone catch a fish here" Ive never been there and not caught fish..just gotta know where and how:D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    that sure is a fun park. we use to have family reunions there.

yep..its nice park for sure! I like to go there early Sunday mornings as its very quiet. we left when the mexicans started showing up by the car load and being loud:rolleyes: from 7am-10am its usually nice a peaceful there.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    yep..its nice park for sure! I like to go there early Sunday mornings as its very quiet. we left when the mexicans started showing up by the car load and being loud:rolleyes: from 7am-10am its usually nice a peaceful there.
    well if u still want to go fishing and no mexi-cants. just head up to Lynnville. Interlake.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    The bigger one is a bowfin the other is a spotted gar.
    I caught 5 bowfin and 2 gar...only took a pic of the 2. my daughter lost a big fish..not sure what it was,looked like a catfish but I really couldnt tell:dunno:
    pigeon creek feeds that lake so there is all sorts of river fish in it.
    everyone I talk to down there always says the same thing "I've never caught or seen someone catch a fish here" Ive never been there and not caught fish..just gotta know where and how:D

Do you eat those things?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Do you eat those things?

nope..Im pretty much strictly catch and release. only kind of fish I keep are crappie,bluegill and sometimes catfish depending on where I caught em. I dont like cleaning fish..rather just catch em.
    but they can be eatin..Ive tried both gar and bowfin and they are actually pretty good when prepared correctly.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    I havent been fishing at Lynnville for years..there are some beautiful lakes there..the park lake there is very nice.
    Man i use to live off st rd 68. walk right out my back door and just go fishing. to get to the really good honey holes, you need a 4wd and a weed wacker. just to clear the brush just cuz I hate snakes. 4 and 5lb bass are the norm. 2lb bluegill and crappie are too. buddy of mine showed me up catching a 6lb 13 oz bass. also caught a crappie that was atleast 2lb.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I went fishin:D

P3290097.jpg

P3290100.jpg

P3290095.jpg

I wanted to go, but I needed to go to Church this morning. Looks like you caught a few. What is the forst one?

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    HEy PW's. I'm off to work again. I wish I could get on the site from work. But anything to do with "Guns: Weapons" the computer blocks......crazy libertards!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom