Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    noooooo, not me.

I'm gonna stop and get me some minnows

have you picked up bait yet?

Just messin with ya dude:):
    I'll get the bait when we get there...I can get us more bait than we will need with my cast nets. no sense in buying what we can get for free..Ill also bring a small rod so we can catch some bluegill for bait.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Speaking of mooches...A guy at my old job was a hardcore mooch. He expected one of the other guys to give him part of his lunch every day. He would always say, "Lemme get half dat," and if you said no he'd say you don't know how to share :dunno: I called him a mooch and he got angry. So, I continued to call him a mooch every time :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Just messin with ya dude:):
    I'll get the bait when we get there...I can get us more bait than we will need with my cast nets. no sense in buying what we can get for free..Ill also bring a small rod so we can catch some bluegill for bait.

OH OK, that sounds good. I have never been able to toss a cast net :xmad:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Speaking of mooches...A guy at my old job was a hardcore mooch. He expected one of the other guys to give him part of his lunch every day. He would always say, "Lemme get half dat," and if you said no he'd say you don't know how to share :dunno: I called him a mooch and he got angry. So, I continued to call him a mooch every time :D

A co-worker of mine smokes heavily and he never buys his own smokes....he once told me"why should I buy smokes when I can get close to 2 packs a day bumin 2 smokes from everyone here that smokes" I stopped giving him cigarettes...and even more funny...he NEVER has a lighter:rolleyes:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    A co-worker of mine smokes heavily and he never buys his own smokes....he once told me"why should I buy smokes when I can get close to 2 packs a day bumin 2 smokes from everyone here that smokes" I stopped giving him cigarettes...and even more funny...he NEVER has a lighter:rolleyes:
    You should have dipped a cig in the toilet after you peed, let it dry, and given it to him :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom