• ...and so much more!
  • Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    The above link did not work. It took you to a page which with each passing weekday put a newer video in front of the intended video for Robert F. Kennedy jr. Here is a link which takes you to the particular video where RFKjr is speaking of Election Uncensored ...
    RFKjr - Election Uncensored

Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    In addition, I transcribed the video. Focussing mainly on RFKjr's responses. I truncated the (questions by the talking heads) in the room. No slight to them, just wanted to make what RFKjr said, be the meat of the material. This originally aired Sep 13, 2024 ...

(When suspending his campaign) (video of speech) For 19 years, I prayed every morning that God would put me in a position to end this calamity. The chronic disease crisis was one of the primary reasons for my running for president, along with ending censorship and the Ukraine war. It's the reason that I've made the heart wrenching decision to suspend my campaign and to support President Trump. This decision is agonizing for me. because of the difficulties that it causes my wife and my children and my friends. But, I have the certainty that this is what I'm meant to do. And that certainty gives me internal peace, even in storms. If I'm given the chance to fix the chronic disease crisis and reform our food production, I promise that in two years we will watch chronic disease burden lift dramatically. We will make Americans healthy again.

(Supporting Donald Trump) We, uh, you know, first of all I was censored in the Democratic Party. I was kept off all the networks that kind of reach Democrats; ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC. When, when Ross Perot ran in 1992, he did 34 interviews on the mainstream network. And if you remember at that time, he was seen almost every night on Larry King, which was then the biggest interview show. I've given, and he was running for 10 months, he had 34 interviews. I was running for 17 months and I had 2 live interviews. And, then they were able to keep me off the debating stage. And, uh, it was clear to me that without that cohort, without being able to reach that audience, that I was not going to be able to win that race. And at that point, on the evening that he was shot, President Trump reached out to me, and we, uh, we spoke for a long time that evening about the possibility of working together. And then I flew to Minneapolis and met with him the next day. And then those talks continued ultimately I guess about 2 or 3 weeks ago now, I went to Mar A Lago and spent the day with him there. And we talked about the issues that we have in common. The 3 issues that got me into this, which is the censorship, the Ukraine war, ending the Ukraine war as quickly as possible, and uh, and then solving the chronic disease epidemic which is absolutely destroying our country. And on all those issues, he said that he was absolutely committed to, um, to ending censorship, ending the war, and ending the chronic disease epidemic.

(Surprised that he stood with you and was informed about those issues) Well, I knew, he's had his own problems with censorship. And, you know, I've litigated on the issue. But, he's, you know widely censored the same as I am. And, he's been vocal about Ukraine. President Trump is somebody who'd would rather make a deal than have a war, which I think is a good, my uncle when he was president, my uncle John F. Kennedy was asked by his best friend, one of his 2 best friends, Ben Bradley, he was then the editor of the Washington Post: "what do you want on your gravestone as your epitaph?" and my uncle said: "He kept the peace.". He said the primary job of a President The United States is to keep the country out of war. He said that he didn't want kids in Africa and Asia and Latin America, when they heard the name United States of America to think about a man in a military uniform with a gun. You want them to think of a Peace Corp volunteer, he wanted them to think of the Alliance for Progress program, the USAIT, which, my uncle had started both of those programs to give aid directly to the poor, to create institutions for democracy, to create institutions to build a middle class, rather than give them to military dictators, and to the oligarchs in those countries, which was US policy up that point, and to become really an instrument for moral authority around the world. And, my uncle never sent a combat soldier abroad. And today, as a result of those commitments, there are more statues to John Kennedy honoring him, more parks named after him, more universities, more hospitals in Africa, in Latin America and Asia, than probably every other president combined. And, that is a foreign policy that works; it's a foreign policy that fortifies our moral authority around the globe.

(Differences between RNC & DNC this year) You know, I mean, you know, people within the DNC say I left the Democrat Party, but I feel like the Democrat Party left me. This is not the party of John F. Kennedy; It's not the party of Robert Kennedy. They were, the Democratic party at that point was anti-war; it was, you know my father ran against the Vietnam war. My uncle was a 1000 days off his fighting his military industrial complex that wanted a war with Cuba, wanted a war with the Soviet Union. We were the war, we were the party of the constitution, against censorship. The word liberal means freedom of speech. That's why we called ourselves liberals. And then, you know, we are the party of protecting children, against the domination, against corporate corruption, the domination of our government, by, of our democracy by corporate power that's corrupt merger of state and corporate power. Today the Democratic party is the party of big tech, big pharma, big ag, wall street, the big banking houses and the military industrial complex. If you look at who their funders are, that's who they are. In the 2020 election, President Biden got roughly 50% of the people in our country voting for him and President Trump had 50%. The 50% who voted for President Biden represented nearly 70% of the GDP of our country. And, the people who voted for Trump 50% represents 30%. The Democratic party used to be the party of the poor; it's now the party of the wealthy elites. And, it's completely, there's been an inversion and the Republican party is now the party of the poor.

(Did you reach out to the Democratic party) Yes, I, after President Trump approached me, after our first meeting, I made efforts to contact Kamala, because I wanted to see if there was a way to work with the Democratic party; for them to maybe come my way on some these issues; on the war, on children's health and on censorship. And she represents potentially a new start. And that conversation could have been, I think good for both of, you know, for everybody. But, she would not meet with me.

(What can you do to help with our children) Well, I mean, you know, when my uncle was president, 6% of Americans had chronic disease, and today 60% of our kids have chronic disease. 77% of children, of American teenagers are too sick to qualify for military service; that's a national security issue. The autism rates have gone from 1 in 10,000 in my generation to 1 in every 34 kids today. In California, it's 1 in every 22. And the diabetes rate when I was a kid, diabetes, a typical pediatrician would see 1 case of diabetes in an entire 40 or 50 year career. Today, 1 out of every 3 kids who walks through his office door is diabetic or pre-diabetic. Those are just two diseases. The cost of treating chronic disease has gone from zero when my uncle was president, to 4.3 trillion dollars; the biggest item in our budget, is 5 times our military budget is killing country; it's destroying our children. And, we know why it is, it's from toxic exposures, and that's mainly in the food and pharmaceuticals. Our food, the ultra-processed food, which we are pumping into our kids, which is the cheapest food, it's the food that goes to the food stamp program, it's the food that goes to the school lunch program, we are systematically poisoning the poor in this country, and poisoning our kids. And, you know, there's a direct connection, there's very strong science. And, then there's a huge subsidy system that is driving it, so that everybody is making money. The most profitable thing in our country today is a sick child. And, you have the food industry making them sick and then the pharmaceutical industry profiting. If you have a kid with chronic disease, like diabetes, is a lifetime customer; a very, very expensive intervention. Ozempic costs, I think, is it $1500 for the treatment. Right now 74% of Americans are obese. There is a bill before congress that is being paid for by the company, is lobbying by the company that makes Ozempic, Novo Nordisk, the biggest company in Europe; and they've got Republicans and Democrats now signed onto this bill that would make Ozempic available for every American whose obese. The cost of that alone will be 3 trillion dollars a year. So, and that company in Denmark, where that company is from, Ozempic is not recommended as the primary intervention. They recommend diet and exercise. But, in Europe nobody's going to take it. There entire wealth of that company is based upon their ability to pass this bill and get it an intervention. If we took that 3 trillion dollars, a third of that, we could buy organic food, three meals a day for every man, woman and child in our country and there would be no diabetes. Oh, and that's true across the board. Your solving the symptoms rather than dealing with the problem. And, we're subsidizing the food that we are poisoning kids with. That's where all the GMO corn, receives 90% subsidies, GMO canola. And it's destroying our soil. The floods that you see now in Iowa are because there's no microbium left in the soil, so it can't absorb water anymore. It's wiping out everything that's good about our country, and commoditizing everything we care about.

(Choosing a presidential candidate this election) Well, if you care about the issues that I care about, which is, you know, the constitution, if you care about healthy children, if you care about ending a war that's cost us 200 billion dollars and bringing that money home, so that our kids can buy houses, so that America, so that we can rebuild our industrial base in this country and reinvigorate the American middle class.

(How do we stop monitoring sickness, and get down to health) There's a lot of endocrine disruptors, in our food like PCB's, like PFOA's, PFAS, all of these, Atrazene, Atrazene is a chemical that is now in 60% of our water supply; it's sprayed on all kinds of foods; it's illegal in Europe. There's a thousand ingredients in our foods that are illegal in Europe; Atrazene is one of them. So, you know, Atrazene, there's a famous scientist called Tyrone Hayes; he's an African American Scientist from Berkley. And he put 60 frogs in an aquarium and he put a level of Atrazene that is below the level that the EPA considered safe; it's in our water. And, 90% of those frogs, they were all male frogs, were rendered infertile, they could not produce any young, and 10% of them turned female, and produced fertile eggs. So, we have to wonder, you know, that's an animal model. We often use animal models to predict what's gonna happen in humans. Those studies have never been done and you have to ask yourself why are they not being done.

(Your role in Trump's transition team) Well, I mean, the transition team is basically the team that produces, that chooses out the person for the next government. And what President Trump said to me is that when he came into office in 2016, that he really never expected to be elected and then to govern and they had to, you know, they didn't put together a transition team together until January, until November, which is after they won the election and he didn't know how to choose people. There is a lot of people, the lobbyist ascend on you, and the RNC and everybody's looking for a favor and saying put this guy, put this guy. And he said, I now know we appointed a lot of bad people and I'm not going to do that again. So, this year he's starting his transition team early. And they are going to try to pick people who are going to implement policies that consistent with his values. And these three values are of particular interest for me, so I'm going to make sure that those things are protected.

(If Kamala gets elected what direction does our nation go) It's crazy to me that we had a presidential candidate whose been in public life her entire life and had to go 38 days without giving a single interview. I do, probably on average about 7 or 8 interviews a day, and I'll talk to anybody. President Trump does the same thing. The president is supposed to speak for the world. They are supposed to inspire the world with a vision of American democracy. They're supposed to give us hope. They're supposed to, you know, outline a plan for the leadership of the world. And if you cannot, if you do not have the confidence to even talk to a reporter unscripted, and that. The interview she did Dana Bash, they won't even release the transcripts, was I think an 18 minute interview. And there is 40 minutes there and it was cut down and CNN won't release it so we don't know what she's really said. And it really was no outline of where were going as a nation. My uncle Teddy was, he was a democrat, you know, rock ribbed democrat. He didn't like, He didn't like Jimmy Carter, and he didn't like Jimmy Carter 'cause he thought Jimmy Carter had not invigorated our country with a vision. He was very close to Carter on the issues, but he really admired Ronald Reagan. And I would say to him, how can you? He's antithetical to everything you believe in. And he said, because he inspires people; because he's not scared to talk about his issues, he defends them. He gives people something to believe in. I think that's so important for our country, because we are supposed to be the leaders of the free world. What is the world thinking, about us, that we have somebody, we've had 2 candidates for a political party that could not do debates, and could not stand up and do unscripted interviews, unscripted encounters with the voters. To me it's like a crushing disappointment.

(Educate Americans how to eat healthy) Yeah, I mean I would actually look at getting rid of pharmaceutical advertisements on television. Prior to 1997, they were not on television, and we, there's only 2 countries in the world that are, where pharmaceutical companies can do direct to consumer advertising on TV, one is New Zealand and the other is the United States. And, we have, we're paying much more for drugs than any than anybody else. We take many more of them than anybody else in the world. We spend twice on health care as people spend in Europe, and we have, we're, we have the worst health outcomes in the world. We are 79th in the world; after Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Mongolia and Cuba. We have worse health outcomes in this country than anyplace. And, we have to change something. When I was a kid, we had the number one healthcare system in the world and the number one education. Today we're 22nd in terms of educational outcomes, and by the way, California, which is, you know, which is Vice President Harris' home state, has the second worst education system in our country after Mississippi; you can imagine that. And, it's number one in homelessness. Those aren't good indicators. Half of the homeless people in America are in California. And, um, those aren't good indicators.

(Involved in lawsuits) They, you know the Democratic party, weirdly, the Republican's didn't sue me. I, and I take much more from, many more votes from President Trump and everybody's known that from, everybody's looking at data, cause we were looking at all the data. Between 57% and 60% of my voters say if I leave, they are going to vote for Trump. But, President Trump never sued us. The RNC never sued us. The DNC filed lawsuits in all, you know, in basically in every state their filing lawsuits against me. And, now, after fighting to keep me off the ballot for the past 4 months, they're now suing to keep me on the ballot. And, they're using lawfare because, yeah, I know. They're using lawfare apparently because they don't have the confidence in their candidate. They have 3 billion dollars; why not use that money to amplify the voice, to discuss the virtues of their candidate and to inspire America. Doing that, instead they're using courts, you know, they're using the secret service, to deprive me of secret service protection in order to bleed me white, you know, in terms of my expenditures. And there using the courts to punish Donald Trump and to keep me from, keep Americans from voting. There's a million Americans who've signed petitions saying they want to see me on the ballot and the DNC is coming in and making sure they can't get their way. When I was a kid, the Democratic party of Robert Kennedy and John Kennedy was the party that was fighting to make sure every American could vote for the candidate of their choice. Today, the Democratic party is the party that fighting to make sure that you can only get their choice.

(Why are you doing this) I love this country. And, you know our country is supposed to be the moral authority around the globe. We're supposed to have a democracy. You can't have a democracy with censorship. You, we're supposed to be peace makers around the world. And yet, we are addicted to war. And, there, there not, they're wars of choice, not moral wars, they're immoral wars. And then, thirdly, most importantly, we need our children healthy. And, I want to make our children healthy, make America healthy again.

Top Bottom