• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    You're supposed to give those things a bath?

Oops, sorry for never giving you a bath Norman and Stanley.

I need to get another one or two of those things. They are awesome and my puppy would be a riot around him/her.

yeppers...booger gets a bath about every 2 weeks. most hedgehogs dont need a bath very often,maybe once every few months. but my hedgehog has a problem with his skin so I have to wash him every 2 weeks with a special soap so he doesnt loose his quills.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    yeppers...booger gets a bath about every 2 weeks. most hedgehogs dont need a bath very often,maybe once every few months. but my hedgehog has a problem with his skin so I have to wash him every 2 weeks with a special soap so he doesnt loose his quills.

Uh yeah, mine never got one...Just their cedar changed a couple times a week.:):

How much are hedgys nowadays? I was just a squirt when I had mine, so my parental units paid for them.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Comp is back from the range and feels better about his sub compact shooting skills but they still need improvement but I'm poor now. Darn you gander mountain and your ammo prices. I had to buy them there because the lady there wears really low cut shirts under her squishy gander vest.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    going to do a little shooting saturday afternoon. bought some cheap paper targets today and I'm gonna shoot the 10/22 until I either pass out from the heat or until I run out of ammo. :woot: let the lead fly

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    :wow:

That is toooooooo funny.

Now I'm hungry too, Hickory Pit Stop and the 'Robert E. Lee' platter.

1/2 lb ribs, 1/2 lb mutton and 1/2 lb pulled pork with a side of baked beans, pickle and onion and finally a cold glass of sweet tea to wash it down.

hickory pit has some decent stuff, but i would forget the pulled pork if it comes with any kind of bread (ie pulled pork sandwich), too watery it just makes a mess

Last edited:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    hickory pit has some decent stuff, but i would forget the pulled pork if it comes with any kind of bread, too watery

It is watery, but it' not built as a sammich. It's in one of the little plate divided areas and I load it down with hot and heavy and eat it up.

:crying: my belly is growling

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    the hickory pit is decent, i miss when the barbecue shack used to be good a few years ago, i dunno what happened but we stopped going there for lunch like a year ago, there is still the barbecue barn on diamond but i havent been there in a long time, portions used to be small, shylers is good

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :wow:

That is toooooooo funny.

Now I'm hungry too, Hickory Pit Stop and the 'Robert E. Lee' platter.

1/2 lb ribs, 1/2 lb mutton and 1/2 lb pulled pork with a side of baked beans, pickle and onion and finally a cold glass of sweet tea to wash it down.

all I had was burgers on the grill. :cool:

that sounds so much better

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    going to do a little shooting saturday afternoon. bought some cheap paper targets today and I'm gonna shoot the 10/22 until I either pass out from the heat or until I run out of ammo. :woot: let the lead fly

I use this http://www.targetz.com/targetzlib/10101.pdf

I print it out and turn it upside down. It is almost the exact size of my head and brain stem when printed on 8 1/2 by 11

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom