• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well had to stop in for a quick check on the pw thread, watched Transformers on TNTHD, I love that movie, and now must head to bed. We'll return and see if they can put on a airshow again, mk2ja, me, computergeek and his b.i.l. will try all over bright and early Sunday morn.

Pics will be inbound if it happens.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Did My Part! :D

So I have a family reunion tomorrow. The good thing is that it's at McCormicks Creek. The bad news is I can't bring any liquor. Boo. Guess I still have a few pain pills left. Those might come in handy...
    Sounds like you love your family!

McCormick's Creek prohibits happy juice?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Well had to stop in for a quick check on the pw thread, watched Transformers on TNTHD, I love that movie, and now must head to bed. We'll return and see if they can put on a airshow again, mk2ja, me, computergeek and his b.i.l. will try all over bright and early Sunday morn.

Pics will be inbound if it happens.

Good night and thanks for the reppage!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sounds like you love your family!

McCormick's Creek prohibits happy juice?

Oh I do because they love me so! :): I've always been the black sheep of the family. I kinda like it that way. ;)

And no, McCormick's Creek doesn't, but my family does. :dunno: I'll be ok though. I know how to avoid everything but lunch and the "auction". :): They have trails and a waterfall which should be gushing like a mfer tomorrow. I'll get pics.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Did my part to raise it back up too!! and Thanks for the link Joe!!! :rockwoot:

Did it work out?

Anyway, just figured I'd check in and say I hope my boy Chuck finally retires...I don't know how many more times I can handle seeing him getting KO'd.

I was really hoping for a retirement speech tonight, but I seriously think he can't bare the thought of hanging up his gloves.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Hi, y'all. I'm skipping church this week because I'm going back to Indy to get my dang money's worth at that air show! Getting up two days in a row to drive to Indy at 0700 isn't fun; is this what you feel like all the time, Bigum?

And no, I haven't caught up on this thread since the last time I posted about going to the show, which got rained out yesterday, but I think I saw that IBM told y'all 'bout that. Gaysauce.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yay! Getting ready to head out to my Family Reunion! It's not suppose to start raining at McCormicks Creek until 3-4pm so Maybe, just MAYBE I"ll get lucky and get to go to Wolf Cave. Maybe not. :dunno: We'll see.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Did it work out?

Anyway, just figured I'd check in and say I hope my boy Chuck finally retires...I don't know how many more times I can handle seeing him getting KO'd.

I was really hoping for a retirement speech tonight, but I seriously think he can't bare the thought of hanging up his gloves.

Worked out great Joe!! you made my weekend!!! :rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Trying to get 50 posts so I can post in the classifieds..... ( I wont abuse but this will help ) :)

I thinking not!!! you are not the first person to try this, stick around and contribute you might like it!! but one word post to get to the ads will get you no where!!:D

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I contribute, but I'm just...quiet. I'm on here every day, but it would take me a few months to get to 50 posts though. I dont input very much, unless I really find it necessary.

I dont know what a JR is, and I"m not a troll... Look at my history :)
    I'm just trying to join the buy/sell/trade world on INGO, but 50 posts is a lot. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I contribute, but I'm just...quiet. I'm on here every day, but it would take me a few months to get to 50 posts though. I dont input very much, unless I really find it necessary.

If you're here for just the classifieds, then you're not a contributing member of INGO.

Go find some posts, read them and reply with your point of view, that will be contributing. Just make sure your not posting to be a Troll, that will get you no where fast.

Also, at least you've read the rules, most don't even bother. They find something in the classifieds and start psoting oneliners thinking they'll get there faster, only to find out a majority of their posts have gone missing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom