• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I'd like to stay and play with the NooB, but I have to go to Church.

Later all you genuine PWs.

Noob, find someplace else to post for a while, then come on back...we'll be glad to see ya

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Goda weed the planters and get the house ready for a showing...
    You and I arent done yet haha. :ar15:
    Edit: no harsh feelings either, I'm just playin around.
    See I edited instead of double posting!
    4ls0, d1D j00R M0M 734Ch j00 H0w 70 Uz3 B1g l4N sL4ng? N00B 1sN7 3V3N 4 w0Rd 4NyM0r3.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    When I was about 21 or so, I was riding my motorcycle, wearing a pair of those wrap around sunglasses and a bee flew up under the left lense, stung me tight below the eye....all while riding.

I feel for the boy, I know how he feels.

The same thing happened to me once with the sunglasses but I was in a car. I know how I reacted, couldn't imagine being on a motorcycle and have that happen.....I feel for him too and hope it heals quickly.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I was going to try and install a front sight bead on my shotgun today but I cant find the dang bead! nor can I find my taps! I havent used them since I lived in my old place..starting to think I left a bunch of tools and gun stuff there:rolleyes:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Mrs.G.....You got yourself a mini trooper there! Hope he feels better soon. Ice is his friend! :)

On a side note, My husband is now an official INGO'er! YAY. Though I doubt we'll ever see him in the Break Room! But at least I got him here! :)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    4ls0, d1D j00R M0M 734Ch j00 H0w 70 Uz3 B1g l4N sL4ng? N00B 1sN7 3V3N 4 w0Rd 4NyM0r3.
    You need to read more. It's used quite a bit around here.

Please just be respectful of the rules, especially the ones I outlined for you. We appreciate you trying, but blatant disregard of them will get you on the fast track to nowhere. I won't delete all of the posts in this thread, but at least make an effort.

Consider that a warning to ALL of our new members.

Oh, and for the record: posting in this thread isn't against any unwritten rules so long as the post follows the guidelines of being .. *ahem* quality.. which is very subjective in this kind of thread. We just want to know who you are and see you have an interest in being part of the community. Believe it or not, you CAN create (or destroy) meaningful relationships in this thread.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I was going to try and install a front sight bead on my shotgun today but I cant find the dang bead! nor can I find my taps! I havent used them since I lived in my old place..starting to think I left a bunch of tools and gun stuff there:rolleyes:

thats a shame...Jim might have something, I know we have taps, don't know about something that small. Give him a call or swing by

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs.G.....You got yourself a mini trooper there! Hope he feels better soon. Ice is his friend! :)

On a side note, My husband is now an official INGO'er! YAY. Though I doubt we'll ever see him in the Break Room! But at least I got him here! :)

since you said we won't see him here, I am assuming splix is not your hubby? ;)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You need to read more. It's used quite a bit around here.

Please just be respectful of the rules, especially the ones I outlined for you. We appreciate you trying, but blatant disregard of them will get you on the fast track to nowhere. I won't delete all of the posts in this thread, but at least make an effort.

Consider that a warning to ALL of our new members.

Oh, and for the record: posting in this thread isn't against any unwritten rules so long as the post follows the guidelines of being .. *ahem* quality.. which is very subjective in this kind of thread. We just want to know who you are and see you have an interest in being part of the community. Believe it or not, you CAN create (or destroy) meaningful relationships in this thread.

Thats funny stuff right there!! I don't care who ya are!!! :lmfao::bowdown::wavey:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Looks like its been a busy one already

Yes it has!! and Big thank you and reps to Pami!! Every one is welcome to join in here, and we love hearing from new members, but just don't post #29 #30 #31 in your posts and tell the world that you joined for the classifieds!! INGO, has some great people here it's more like a family!! and he just showed up to date our sister!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom