Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hai gaiz!

I'm about to break out the fire water and get this evening started right.

bob_sapp.gif

Someone should use this for their av. I would, but Jesus Quintana has been my mascot since day one.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I've got three or four unopened bottles of bourbon, wine and some other stuff.

I've got a bottle of Knob Creek...I'm scared to drink it....my wife will do bad things to me when she gets home and that bottle has been opened.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Not that kinda butthurt!!! I'm tired of living without my wife!!! she has to do everything for her Dad, her two sisters can't be bothered!! We just don't have much time together, and it sucks!! :rolleyes:

Yeah bro, that really sucks.

I wish we lived closer, I'd cook you up a ribeye and we could enjoy a few beers and UFC 115 together.:D

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Not that kinda butthurt!!! I'm tired of living without my wife!!! she has to do everything for her Dad, her two sisters can't be bothered!! We just don't have much time together, and it sucks!! :rolleyes:

feel yer pain.....my wife and kids live in Michigan....i work in Indiana...i see 'em 1 day a week...been doing that for 4 yrs now...(sigh)....but it does make it so much better when ya do see 'em..:rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm sorry, buddy. That does suck. :noway:

Yep!! It's getting old real fast!! and then her oldest sister has the nerve to ask my wife to help her with a graduation party for her kid next weekend!! won't go and help take care of her Dad and give my wife a break but asks her to come and help her!! I meen the nerve, it just burns my hide!! :xmad:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Yep!! It's getting old real fast!! and then her oldest sister has the nerve to ask my wife to help her with a graduation party for her kid next weekend!! won't go and help take care of her Dad and give my wife a break but asks her to come and help her!! I meen the nerve, it just burns my hide!! :xmad:

Family can really be full of suck sometimes... Bummer.

I hope your wife doesn't help with the party.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Family can really be full of suck sometimes... Bummer.

I hope your wife doesn't help with the party.

Thats just the thing!! she is giving enough that she will do it and not think anything of it!! and her sisters know this and take advantage!!! But you know who the two will be that are right there with their hands out when he passes!!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Oh well life goes on didn't meen to bring the tread down!! I am better now!! any body else see the thread that wanted to trade an SKS even up for a M1 garand or 30 carbine? too funny!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom