• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So the kid got stung by a wasp Friday night while out playing. One right above the eyebrow, one on his hand. First sting and he didn't scream, to much. ;)
    So this morning he wakes up and says his eye feels funny and his hand itches. Have him take his glasses off so I can see good, well the picture speaks for itself.
    benadryl has been given and watching what he does.

liamstung.jpg

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    hah. Yeah I havent been stung yet by anything. I dont know if I'm even alergic. Kind of frightening if you think about it...
    Watch me get stung today...haha

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I dont know what a JR is, and I"m not a troll... Look at my history :)
    I'm just trying to join the buy/sell/trade world on INGO, but 50 posts is a lot. :/

You see INGO is far more than the buy sell trade world!! It is a community and kinda like a big family!! we really are not interested in someone joining just for the classifieds!!:D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    So the kid got stung by a wasp Friday night while out playing. One right above the eyebrow, one on his hand. First sting and he didn't scream, to much. ;)
    So this morning he wakes up and says his eye feels funny and his hand itches. Have him take his glasses off so I can see good, well the picture speaks for itself.

When I was about 21 or so, I was riding my motorcycle, wearing a pair of those wrap around sunglasses and a bee flew up under the left lense, stung me tight below the eye....all while riding.

I feel for the boy, I know how he feels.

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I've joined INGO for more than just the classifieds...
    I just dont post much. And to have to have 50 posts for the classifieds is a bit much IMO. People wouldnt abuse the 1 word posts if it werent so high.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I contribute, but I'm just...quiet. I'm on here every day, but it would take me a few months to get to 50 posts though. I dont input very much, unless I really find it necessary.

I dont know what a JR is, and I"m not a troll... Look at my history :)
    I'm just trying to join the buy/sell/trade world on INGO, but 50 posts is a lot. :/

I got over 50 post in my first NIGHT as a member. i just broke 3K ...... WOOT

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

liamstung.jpg

Ouch!!! that is not good!!! But will make a great picture to hang up at his graduation party!!! :D hope it gets better for him!!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I just dont post much. And to have to have 50 posts for the classifieds is a bit much IMO. People wouldnt abuse the 1 word posts if it werent so high.

I could have sworn you had 35 posts.....just a minute ago...:wow: they're already going bye bye

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

And it wouldn't be so high if people didn't abuse it!!! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    MrsGungho: I hope your son gets to feeling better. Them wasp hurt like a mothher effer when they hit you. sounds like he took it like a man.

He really did. He squalled about 2 minutes then was back out there playing. I ran out of wasp spray and only got half the nest. Picked some more up this morning and will finish the little b*****ds off tonight. :shoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom