• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Man...have you guys seen how sks prices have jumped?

funnyanimal323.gif

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Good morning PWs, I sent -40Cal- a PM apologizing for my big mouth and he was gracious enough to accept it and let it drop.

Feeling better about it, but not much.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Damn Ryan, That's great!!!!! Glad you finally passed it!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

:cheers: You and me both. I just think there may be a second one in there...

All the waiting...all the pain...it was all worth it!
    Congratulations! It's a [strike]girl[/strike] uh [strike]boy[/strike] a rock.

It's the ugliest freaking rock I've ever seen too. I want to exchange it for a smaller one.

Dude, I'm so glad ya got that boulder out, hope there is no residual left in for it to start a new foundation on. I bet that thing mad a massive splash when it cam out, either that or a kurplunk!

Yea, I was wondering about the foundation it left behind. Hope another doesn't form. This didn't look spikey at all, but the spikes could have broken off in the tube on the way out...

And there was no massive splash either. I used a strainer cause I just KNEW it was coming out. I dunno how I knew since I'd been having that pain down there off and on for some time. I just knew. It was weird. Thank God I had two strainers though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom