• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Carefull. Youll get an infraction for substituting symbols in cuss words !! It happened to me, it could happen to annyone. " let the profanity filter do its job" :ingo:

Billy ????

I'm pretty sure using random characters isn't what they meant. I'm betting it was subbing @ for A and such. Kinda like 4377 instead of just typing out hell. Hell isn't banned obviously, but you get the point.

I've been using random characters because when I do type out the words and "let the filter catch" it I still get the :nono:.

And if you hadn't whined about the stupid smiley's, we would be able to use the ones that got deleted instead of having to go through this.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Do you feel lighter?:D

Actually, yea! :): I used to feel... for lack of a better word... bloated. :dunno: Not like "I ate so much steak I'm full" bloated, but more, "I can't squeeze out this humongous turd!" kinda bloated. :n00b: Now I feel better, but my side still hurts. Maybe it's cause the Kidney doesn't have to push so hard on my right side and my body is just loosing up? :dunno:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Can i ask why you guys make copies?
    To have in multiple places ?
    Ive had my LTCH since i moved here & never thought to make copies :dunno:
    Yes, so you're always covered. If you have an memory lapse and forget your wallet (or something else) there's nothing to worry about. I got my LTCH before I joined INGO and didn't think to make copies. I may have to get a duplicate from ISP so I can.

Some of the places to put them in are:
    Range bag
    Each vehicle you own
    Tackle box if you're a fisher

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Check this crap out. I go to FedEx Kinkos to have my LTCH copied and the woman at the desk told me "We can't copy that, it's a purchased license and it would be copy right infringement". I explained to her that it is mine and I can with it what I want.

Short story, no copies made at FedEx/Kinko's.

Went across the street to Office Depot, had it copied and laminated. All most messed up and signed all of the copies, then I remembered that if I loose all of the copies I have I would need more, so I have one original, unsigned and my copies :woot: X 10

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Check this crap out. I go to FedEx Kinkos to have my LTCH copied and the woman at the desk told me "We can't copy that, it's a purchased license and it would be copy right infringement". I explained to her that it is mine and I can with it what I want.

Short story, no copies made at FedEx/Kinko's.

Went across the street to Office Depot, had it copied and laminated. All most messed up and signed all of the copies, then I remembered that if I loose all of the copies I have I would need more, so I have one original, unsigned and my copies :woot: X 10

I had problems with Kinko's too now that I think about it. Mine was done at Office Depot too. I signed 3 copies and had one laminated. I need to laminate the other 2 though. I made 8 copies and 3 are in my firesafe.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I had ten copies made, signed all ten and had all ten laminated. One is in my wallet, the rest, along with the original, are in my burn box.

After the copies were made, I toured each of the recruiters offices for different reasons. One was to take care of some stuff for my wife, one was to check on my sons entrance into the Navy and the other office visited was to mooch some AF stickers. No one wigged out or made a MWG call on me.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    glad for ya le Doug!
    I still need to go down and get finger printed for mine..I keep putting it off:rolleyes:
    I figure since I dont own a pistol whats the point? Im going to but me a large coat and just CC my shotgun:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom