• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    -RH-, just a bit of advice about applying for your LTCH. It seems that the L1 systems is gradually making it's way to each of the counties. I suggest you wait for it to make it to Evansville and then apply. I think it's only like 10 dollars more, but the license is back within a week to 10 days.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    -RH-, just a bit of advice about applying for your LTCH. It seems that the L1 systems is gradually making it's way to each of the counties. I suggest you wait for it to make it to Evansville and then apply. I think it's only like 10 dollars more, but the license is back within a week to 10 days.

I've already paid the fee to the police dept{I forget how much that was:dunno:} they called and said it was approved and I need to come down with a M/O for the state and to get my finger printing done. I've just been putting it off. she said I had 1 year to come down and get it done or Id have to pay the fee again and get it re approved.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    That's what I'm saying. I hate this place. I swear, this place is a trailer park full of houses.... The houses themselves are so poorly made, an F1 tornado would be devastation to the tenth degree. :):
    :noway:
    Maybe you know this, what with the smiley, and I HATE to Butthurt you....but....
    The Fujita scale is based on the amount of damage, so if "that place" was torn up, it would by definition (unless there is just you and another house) be more than an F1 tor'nader.

Sorry for the butthurt :laugh:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    It's very hard to believe that anyone could be dumb enough to not know the difference.
    of course, of course....
    believe it or not i will refrain from trying to explain, that, when someone uses symbols in a curse word to substutute the other letters that spell the curse word, they have still used symbols in a curse word,( which is what i recieved an infraction for) & that would be no different than using symbols in a curse word:D

Furthermore JOE..... i do not call anyone dumb, stupid, ignorant, or any other names, i would appriciate if you could refrain from implying such things about myself.
    I am trying to become a better more productive member here on INGO & your name calling implications will not help me improve.
    Thank You, Samot:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom