• Status
    Not open for further replies.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    UGH..... I just got called to work in the morning....I dont' have to be there till 9am, but that is like the middle of the night for me!
    Oh well, I'll get surprise pay, and I'll be in OT by the weekend.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wife just informed me some idiot woman filled up her husbands diesel dully with gasoline. Couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start until the attendant came out and asked if it was a diesel. :):

WHOOPS!

Oh, and the teenagers are starting early. Just caught some idiot kids looking in car windows again. Seen three more milling around random people's driveways too. :rolleyes: Great. Fun. Grand.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Oh, and the teenagers are starting early. Just caught some idiot kids looking in car windows again. Seen three more milling around random people's driveways too. :rolleyes: Great. Fun. Grand.

That's why I'm moving out of a subdivision into an area where everyone has at least 1 acre or more.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's why I'm moving out of a subdivision into an area where everyone has at least 1 acre or more.

That's what I'm saying. I hate this place. I swear, this place is a trailer park full of houses.... The houses themselves are so poorly made, an F1 tornado would be devastation to the tenth degree. :):

I grew up 15 years in a limestone block home, on top of a hill, in between an 80 acre and 110 acre field, on a full acre + a little. That was a home. Except when the corn was up, you could see for a mile in either direction.

Then we move, eventually, to a house I can stick my head out the front door and spit on the house next to me. I'm kinda understanding how claustrophobic people feel.... :noway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just made some beer brats and baked beans on the grill. Good stuff.

My supper was better. :p

I had a big plate of bacon. And a glass of cran-apple juice. :D

(It sucks having 4 kids that eat everything. I could have eaten a good supper, but being on a budget like we are, I rather eat next to nothing as long as the kids eat.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom