• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    You sure it's not the wife's birth control pills your takin!! :D
    Hope not. I feel like I am running 20 degrees hotter than normal.

Is that supposed to read "to our medical pros?"

Anyway, too bad ETG isn't here anymore, he could have answered it.

Whatever happened with him? Did a member **** him off? A mod? Or this site as a whole?
    We have two.....I hoped 1 would answer.
    I think someone pissed off ETG. That's all I know, though.

What ya say'n JC? Swelling a little around the boobies, think you might be looking like you need a Manssiere, got that not so fresh feeling?

:wrongdoor:
    I'm a plumber......I always have that not so fresh feeling.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    OK, so when is this event going to be planned down there in E-ville?

Please don't try to make it this weekend or next weekend (June 12,13th) because my wedding anniversary $ the 1500 is weekend and the following I've already plucked down 138.00 to attend the Indy Airshow. If it can be the 19th I'm pretty sure I can venture down.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Sorry, but I just got off my dead a*s and called. I talked to a man named Mike, and he told me he had no problem with us using his range. I explained that there would be 10-15 people there and at the most 20. I also explained that there may be long guns being shot, but more than likely everyone would be shooting handguns.

He said he had no problem with it at all, but; he said he would not be held liable for any one who was hurt while there.

I asked if there would be a fee per person or per "event" and he said nope, no fee.

OK, now lets get this moving again! Mike (Dogtown Inn owner) said we could do it on a Saturday starting at or after 11:00am.

What do you dirty PWs think about that? :D

I'm trying to do my part here fellas, so some of you big time posters need to step up and help the noob out :rockwoot:

Le Doug
    I love the idea! I hate that NOW everyone's going shooting AFTER I moved back home (from Evansville) for the summer.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm closing the case tommorow could I have him arrested? Forgot to quote but I'm answering Joes question.

That's a good question. They are obviously going to ask you where you found it, so just be honest and go from there.

The thing is, it's going to be basically impossible to prove you found it in his pants...For all they know, you hate him and wanted to place the blame on your dumb mistake of misplacing it.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Our two medical pros........ Is Doxycycline supposed to make you sick in the heat, and make you run hot like a woman during menopause??
    Just wondering.
    "Supposed" to? Not really...but you aren't supposed to be in the sun while you are taking it. Don't you remember my picture?

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    "Supposed" to? Not really...but you aren't supposed to be in the sun while you are taking it. Don't you remember my picture?
    Nurses do it in the butt?
    That's really not helping me right now.......

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    tetraCYCLINE and doxyCYCLINE, two peas in a pod....

Me on tetracycline after fishing at Monroe spillway:

facesunburn.jpg
    :D

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    "That's a good question. They are obviously going to ask you where you found it, so just be honest and go from there.The thing is, it's going to be basically impossible to prove you found it in his pants...For all they know, you hate him and wanted to place the blame on your dumb mistake of misplacing it. " I found it in his open gun safe. It was with 3 of my mags and I left 1 in the safe.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    tetraCYCLINE and doxyCYCLINE, two peas in a pod....

:D
    The sun made your armpit that hairy???:dunno:
    I am furry enough......I'm gonna quit taking this crap!!!!!:D

I guess you are sun burnt......I'm too colorblind to see it in that pic.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    "That's a good question. They are obviously going to ask you where you found it, so just be honest and go from there.The thing is, it's going to be basically impossible to prove you found it in his pants...For all they know, you hate him and wanted to place the blame on your dumb mistake of misplacing it. " I found it in his open gun safe. It was with 3 of my mags and I left 1 in the safe.

Hit the little quote button at the bottom of the post, and you can type under the quoted part.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom