• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    is a sad day....one of the all time great all-around ballplayers...and no steriods...if he would of been healthy more yrs...would of had over 700 home runs...:yesway:..

I just did some simple math to get an idea of what he could have accomplished if he wasn't so injury prone.

He missed 893 games over his 22 year career, that's over 5 and a half seasons.

He retired with 630 home runs over 2,671 games...That's over .23 HRs a game.

If he wouldn't have missed all those games, he could have hit another ~210 HRs(893 x .23something).

He truly is one of the GOAT in MLB.

Classy on and off the field, baseball took a hit today.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    He was no Babe Ruth though. Fat, hungover, never worked out a day in his life. And could hit a homerun whenever he wanted. Not like any of the players today.

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    JR played the game like it should of been played...offense and defense...what a great swing..and a great glove..Babe Ruth?...never be another Babe.let anyone else hit 714 hrs...and then pitch a no hitter..until then..he's #1

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    If you guys would shoot the following weekend I would drive down from Indy.

I have a bachelor party this weekend that I cant miss.;)

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I have the greatest update EVER! I am a gun owner again. A year ago my ruger p85 got stolen out of my car. Well tonite o found it in my stepdads stuff. That ahole stole my pistol and sat through a police report with me all the while he had it. And now I have it again!!!!!!!!! I pumped!!!!!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    What's up?
    I'm cool with the shoot, Just not next Sat. The West Side Nut Club car show is on that day.
    I'll be there.......drinking heavily.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Our two medical pros........ Is Doxycycline supposed to make you sick in the heat, and make you run hot like a woman during menopause??
    Just wondering.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have the greatest update EVER! I am a gun owner again. A year ago my ruger p85 got stolen out of my car. Well tonite o found it in my stepdads stuff. That ahole stole my pistol and sat through a police report with me all the while he had it. And now I have it again!!!!!!!!! I pumped!!!!!

So, did you file another report?

Our two medical pros........ Is Doxycycline supposed to make you sick in the heat, and make you run hot like a woman during menopause??
    Just wondering.

Is that supposed to read "to our medical pros?"

Anyway, too bad ETG isn't here anymore, he could have answered it.

Whatever happened with him? Did a member **** him off? A mod? Or this site as a whole?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just wondering.

What ya say'n JC? Swelling a little around the boobies, think you might be looking like you need a Manssiere, got that not so fresh feeling?

:wrongdoor:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom