• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    What's up PW's? Just got home from work and shoulder is killing me, even though didn't do a darn thing with the right arm all day. Called the doc and he's faxing over new recommendations and one of them is at least 30 minutes out of every hour with the arm supported by a desk or the arm of a chair to prevent fatigue thus causing pain.

But it was nice to get out and about and to DRIVE:D and to venture to Fry's Electronics when I got off and made 2 hum dinger purchases.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 for $24.99:rockwoot:

Some drum-roll for the next one :joke:

Tom-Tom 130s (speech) for 49.99, was on sale for 79.99 but was returned because the lady wanted a larger screen, They brought it back while I was standing there and told the sales guy "make that 50 dalla's and forget repacking it and I'll buy it. His supervisor was standing there and she looks at him and says "Well what ya waiting for, invitation to sell it to him or pennies from heaven."

I thought I was gonna bust my gut laughing when she said that.

She told me 30 days warranty return to us, and Tom-Tom's 1 year after that. I said bag it, tag it and it'll be good to go.

Now all I have to do is convince the wife it was a smart buy and keep her from going nutz on me for spending money, considering I also ordered a TrendNet Wireless gaming router from NewEgg.com during lunch for 49.99 also. I was getting tired of the Cat 5 cable running from the router out the door, 15 foot down the hallway snaking around the walls of the bedroom and the hooking up to the best wall jack for the VOIP Phone router.

What the heck, nothing but dollar bills any way:spend:

Gonna eat some supper and be back.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Well, we didn't get to shoot today. Booo. It was just too cold for the kids to have any fun. Picky little bastards. :laugh: J/K So... if anyone has the day off Thursday and wants to go shooting in the afternoon let me know. I'll be at Atterbury when they open up. We did stop by the range though. Hasn't changed except the inside of the building. The guy there was REALLY nice and didn't remind me anything of the two guys that were there before. AND they charge per lane instead of per person. They'll charge $6 per hour or $3 per half hour. :) Can't beat that.

If Atterbury weren't so far away I'd join ya and throw some lead down range. But, that is too far of a drive for me. Have fun and I hope someone joins you, it's kind of boring to shoot alone.

Le Doug

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If Atterbury weren't so far away I'd join ya and throw some lead down range. But, that is too far of a drive for me. Have fun and I hope someone joins you, it's kind of boring to shoot alone.

Le Doug

Meh, I'll be with my 4y/o son, but I'd like to have someone taking a couple pics of me teaching him to shoot. :) I just hope I can keep him interested with the boomstick. :D Picked up a REALLY nice Savage 62 with a box of ammo for a bill. Couldn't pass it up. Plus youth stocks are dirt cheap so I can swap the stock until he gets old enough for the full size stock.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Picked up a $5 DVD from Wal-Mart: The Horror Collection - cheap little three DVD set of fifteen old horror films.

Has Night of the Living Dead by Romero.
    Worth it JUST for that film alone.
    The rest of these I don't care about in the least, but you can't hardly FIND any of Romero's stuff on DVD anymore without going to specialty shops or ordering online and it taking three weeks.

Good God, Barbara is smokingly hot. They might not be coming to get her, but I know I sure would. I'd chase her to the ends of the Earth.

/ramble

:rockwoot: sweeeeet! I've got this "thing" with DVDs,I guess you can say I collect them. the wife says I have issues because I watch it then put it in the case and will never watch it again...guess she is rite:dunno: but never know when I might feel like reaching for a classic.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    re-spooled my reels this evening...gearing up for a shark hunt this weekend:D
    I've got a PENN squidder loaded down with 100# braid. PENN trolling reel loaded with 200# dacron and 2 ABU Garcia 10000 big games loaded with 80# power pro all with 100# blackwater shock leaders..all setting on HVY action tiger rods. will be using a modified Carolina rig using 400# spro swivels,9oz no roll sinker and 12/0 gamakatsu big river hooks.:hooked::runaway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm having a bacon sammich with a side of bacon!!! Wife is not here, she had to move in with her Dad, He is now bed bound and can't take care of himself!! but won't move into our home!!! So it meens I am the one that gets to live alone!! as much as it sucks for me it sucks allot more for the wife, So keep her in your thought's and prayers if you guys would!! Thanks. But the bacon still tastes great!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Is fishing any fun? I haven't been since I was maybe 9 years old.

Heck yeah fishing is fun! specially when you go after the big ones!!!:rockwoot:
    I'm going after bigger ones than this,this weekend:D

45blue-1.jpg

biggerblue.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm having a bacon sammich with a side of bacon!!! Wife is not here, she had to move in with her Dad, He is now bed bound and can't take care of himself!! but won't move into our home!!! So it meens I am the one that gets to live alone!! as much as it sucks for me it sucks allot more for the wife, So keep her in your thought's and prayers if you guys would!! Thanks. But the bacon still tastes great!!

Wait, let me see if I get this straight...

Your wife moved out, but she isn't mad at you, you have the house all to yourself and you're complaining.

This isn't computing.:):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Holy Crap! Where did you get those at?

both from different locations on the Ohio river. Ive caught several in that size range and one with about 20# more weight than those 2..cant find the pic though:dunno: up until the year before last I fished in alot of catfishing tourneys but I got sick of how they where ran and dealing with low life cheaters so now I only fish for fun.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

bacon=awesomness
    wife "moving out"= suckyness
    hope everything turns out well for all involved! until then enjoy listening to your arteries harden:laugh:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I need to get started in this. Start off with something small. I can see how this could be fun.

fishing for small fish is a blast too. I really enjoy fishing for crappie and bluegill as well. they are a great way to stock up the freezer..they are about the only fish I will eat. plus they are easy to catch.
    bass fishing is fun to but I just cant get into it anymore like I use to.
    channel cats are fairly easy to catch as well.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Wait, let me see if I get this straight...

Your wife moved out, but she isn't mad at you, you have the house all to yourself and you're complaining.

This isn't computing.:):

Yeah!! I know but it's a big house when your the only one in it!!

bacon=awesomness
    wife "moving out"= suckyness
    hope everything turns out well for all involved! until then enjoy listening to your arteries harden:laugh:

Thanks man!! she has two sisters that are both RN's but they don't even hardly give my wife a break from caring for him so we can have any time together, It sucks it's been two weeks already, this is the third time she has had do do this but this time it does not look like he will get to be back on his own!!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Went house shopping again tonight...

Thinking really hard about a house on 3.5 acres that sits on a 4 acre lake. It also has a pool. It looks like a lodge.

Hmmmm....

You guys could all come fish. It has a nice dock as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom