• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I fixed myself a grilled cheese and bacon sammich this afternoon for lunch. The bacon was1/4 inch thick cut and hickory flavored...it was soooooo good. I think it would have been kicked up a notch if I would have had some tomato to put on it. :(

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    whew what a day. You wanna know what's really messed up? When you have to tell your 11y/o to go take a midol, sit down, and shut up! :n00b: Wife's in menopause at 30, oldest daughter is in her second month of her "becoming a woman" thing, and I got two more girls, 8 and 4, that I have this crap to look forward to with. :rolleyes:

At least I have one son. :) When they all start their time of the month, him and I can just go fishing or shooting or whatever and let them all freak out on each other instead of us! :):

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    whew what a day. You wanna know what's really messed up? When you have to tell your 11y/o to go take a midol, sit down, and shut up! :n00b: Wife's in menopause at 30, oldest daughter is in her second month of her "becoming a woman" thing, and I got two more girls, 8 and 4, that I have this crap to look forward to with. :rolleyes:

At least I have one son. :) When they all start their time of the month, him and I can just go fishing or shooting or whatever and let them all freak out on each other instead of us! :):

And you know what? When they all get "it", they'll be "syncronized"!! :dunno:

BTW: Where is everyone?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Le Doug: I think the records are as follows{I may be off a few pounds here and there}
    Flathead catfish 76#
    Bluecat 104#
    Channel cat 34#

Bigum: looks like a sweet set up there! what part of the county is it in? or is out of vanderburgh? If ya do happen to get that place,you'll have to let me take my daughter fishing there!:rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

They will just save it up for when you get back home!!:D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Still no mail from my wife, I'm starting to get pi**ed. The mail man had better hurry up and bring my sh*t.

Welcome back Indy, again glad to see you stayed around.

RH - What's the river like? I haven't been down there in a few days. Has it dropped to bank fishing level yet? Oh Yea, thanks for the record fish sizes. I don't think they have anything to worry about from me. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom