Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Does it have room for a range??? :D

Maybe .22 suppressed. Here;s the dock and lake.

1059277_13094426orig.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah!! I know but it's a big house when your the only one in it!!

LOL, I was just playing anyway...Kara had to spend a week with her Mom a month or so ago and it. Was. Awesome.:D

But in your situation, she's gone indefinitely and that would suck.

Thanks man!! she has two sisters that are both RN's but they don't even hardly give my wife a break from caring for him so we can have any time together, It sucks it's been two weeks already, this is the third time she has had do do this but this time it does not look like he will get to be back on his own!!

Is your wife the oldest or just most caring(or both)?

This happened with my grandmother(Mom's Mom) back when she had colon cancer. Despite that my douchebag, abusive, alcoholic, sorry excuse for a man, "grandfather" was still alive and married to her.

My Mom had 2 brothers, a sister, and also my "grandpa," yet she did everything for her...My parents also ended up paying the hospital bills that insurance didn't cover, as well as funeral/headstone costs.

My Grammy never had a sip of alcohol, a puff of a cigarette or even thought about recreational drugs and died too young...My "Grandpa" smokes 3 packs a day, gets **** drunk 7 days a week and looks like he is in his early 50's(he's in his late 70's).

I haven't seen him in about 6-7 years; it was at his Mother's funeral and I was genuinely surprised to see him there...I didn't think he'd make the trip.

Anyway, sorry for the rant guys.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    LOL, I was just playing anyway...Kara had to spend a week with her Mom a month or so ago and it. Was. Awesome.:D

But in your situation, she's gone indefinitely and that would suck.

Is your wife the oldest or just most caring(or both)?

This happened with my grandmother(Mom's Mom) back when she had colon cancer. Despite that my douchebag, abusive, alcoholic, sorry excuse for a man, "grandfather" was still alive and married to her.

My Mom had 2 brothers, a sister, and also my "grandpa," yet she did everything for her...My parents also ended up paying the hospital bills that insurance didn't cover, as well as funeral/headstone costs.

My Grammy never had a sip of alcohol, a puff of a cigarette or even thought about recreational drugs and died too young...My "Grandpa" smokes 3 packs a day, gets **** drunk 7 days a week and looks like he is in his early 50's(he's in his late 70's).

I haven't seen him in about 6-7 years; it was at his Mother's funeral and I was genuinely surprised to see him there...I didn't think he'd make the trip.

Anyway, sorry for the rant guys.

No she isn't the oldest she is the middle kid, and I think the most taken advantage of by the other two!! :rolleyes:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Heck yeah fishing is fun! specially when you go after the big ones!!!:rockwoot:
    I'm going after bigger ones than this,this weekend:D

45blue-1.jpg

biggerblue.jpg

Dude, OMG - You are so my HERO. I want to catch fish like that.

Good luck this weekend, I hope you break the IN record. I'm sure you know what it is currently, could you tell me?

BTW - Nice fish!!!:rockwoot:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    1. Big - That is a nice set up, I hope it works out for ya, it would be so awesome to get up in the morning and go sit on that dock and sip your coffee.

2. HandK - Sorry to here about your loneliness. I'm kind of in the same boat right now, and I am so damned bored. I hope the sisters find their way and give your Sweetie a break.

Le Doug

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm having a bacon sammich with a side of bacon!!! Wife is not here, she had to move in with her Dad, He is now bed bound and can't take care of himself!! but won't move into our home!!! So it meens I am the one that gets to live alone!! as much as it sucks for me it sucks allot more for the wife, So keep her in your thought's and prayers if you guys would!! Thanks. But the bacon still tastes great!!
    Hope she gets back home soon buddy!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Went house shopping again tonight...

Thinking really hard about a house on 3.5 acres that sits on a 4 acre lake. It also has a pool. It looks like a lodge.

Hmmmm....

You guys could all come fish. It has a nice dock as well.
    Looks good! Basement? Newer or older?

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Oh man, exciting happenings in Fort Wayne tonight. I found a scanner app for my android phone, and turned it on when I got home. There was a car chase, bailout, and now a man-hunt near the Iglesia De Cristo Ministerio Llamada Final (Wayne Trace and Congress Ave). I didn't catch why they were chasing this individual.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom