• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Did anyone watch the basketball game tonight?

When Blobe Bryant went to kiss his wife, it looked like she was wearing a shirt that said "Do I look (il)legal?":scratch:

I put the "il" in parenthesis because she had a blazer on over the shirt and couldn't see that far over.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    It's not hard, I worked in a sports card shop and don't have any interest in sports. Its a job, and a plus for the boss since he knows you won't run off with the merchandise.

But he drives a beer truck.......

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    How can you drive a beer truck and not drink?
    That's like me saying I'm a plumber and I have an outhouse!

Well let's says I seen a fellow classmate in HS miss a turn and become part of a Oak tree because of drinking.

Now your thinking, "How can he do that job" Right?

Simple, I don't put it in their hand and tell them to drink it.

But I will thank you for supporting my Job if I see you drinking a brand that we sell!:D

It's pays my bills and buys my guns and ammo!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Well let's says I seen a fellow classmate in HS miss a turn and become part of a Oak tree because of drinking.

Now your thinking, "How can he do that job" Right?

Simple, I don't put it in their hand and tell them to drink it.

But I will thank you for supporting my Job if I see you drinking a brand that we sell!:D

It's pays my bills and buys my guns and ammo!
    I'm just messing with you anyways..........:D
    It's just more beer for me!!!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I had the best weekend I've had in years, gents.

Your weekends don't even come close, but I will ask about them out of requisite politeness:

How've your weekends gone, gentlemen (and gentle-ladies)?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Just sent off 400 Nitrogen and Argon cylinders to the Indy 500...if ya see any cylinders painted green and orange..those are mine :rockwoot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Woot! I'm heading to Atterbury in a bit! :D Wife's going to the Outlet mall with the daughter, daddy's going to the range with the son! :D :rockwoot:

If anyone's down by the Atterbury range today about noon stop in and look for me an my little boy! :)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, we didn't get to shoot today. Booo. It was just too cold for the kids to have any fun. Picky little bastards. :laugh: J/K So... if anyone has the day off Thursday and wants to go shooting in the afternoon let me know. I'll be at Atterbury when they open up. We did stop by the range though. Hasn't changed except the inside of the building. The guy there was REALLY nice and didn't remind me anything of the two guys that were there before. AND they charge per lane instead of per person. They'll charge $6 per hour or $3 per half hour. :) Can't beat that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Picked up a $5 DVD from Wal-Mart: The Horror Collection - cheap little three DVD set of fifteen old horror films.

Has Night of the Living Dead by Romero.
    Worth it JUST for that film alone.
    The rest of these I don't care about in the least, but you can't hardly FIND any of Romero's stuff on DVD anymore without going to specialty shops or ordering online and it taking three weeks.

Good God, Barbara is smokingly hot. They might not be coming to get her, but I know I sure would. I'd chase her to the ends of the Earth.

/ramble

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom