• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hope you don't mind me asking. What did you do to be charged?

No worries. It's all public record. I was caught in a ladies car going through her purse. Had a stolen cell phone on me (That I didn't steal, but my "friend" had stolen and given to me). That "friend" thought it would be funny to let me eat 12 blue football zanax that night. Luckily the lady didn't press charges and neither did the owner of the cell phone. The State did though. They charged me with felony theft and when the "friend" confessed that HE stole the cell, but gave it to me, they dropped my charge to a misdemeanor.

It was the most irresponsible, ignorant, stupid, effed up, awful thing I've ever done. I regret it so much to this day. I'm still not clear on how the whole night went. I remember getting questioned by the officer standing by the lady's car, then waking up and passing out in the front seat of the cruiser (:dunno:) then waking up in the drunk tank on the floor cause there was no other place to sleep.

I will gladly receive all negative rep coming to me because of this. I deserve it.

That sucks:noway:

I didnt think goat loven was a felony Posey county:dunno::D

It's not. It's just an infraction for not using protection. :D She was HoOoOoOottttt though! (in my best goat voice) :lmfao:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Hmmmmmmmm......
    Ribeye?

That's what I had. Marinated it in Worchestershire sauce,then sprinkled Cavender's all over it. Grilled her up Medium.

I'll be over in 10....

I was near your abode this evening. Well, at least on the west side. Who knows where the heck I was.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yep, a nice, med-rare ribeye with corn on the cobb and sliced tomatoes.

I like Cavender's, but not on a steak...The only salt you should be using on a good cut of beef is Kosher salt; you can use as much as you want and all it does it form a nice crust...It doesn't dry the steak out at all.

I was at the local market tonight picking up corn and their daily special were 2 HUGE T-bones for $9.00, so I snatched them up...The only problem is they seasoned them, so I'll have to wipe that :poop: off and do them up Benny style.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom