Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    The longest lived dog on record was a ACD that lived 30 years. FYI.
    I had a long night at work. I'm going to bed.
    BTW: It's supposed to rain today. :P

OK you gotta stop answering stuff from ten pages ago!! it don't make sense in the middle of a gps & Poo!!! :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Sitting in the airport in London, waiting on a connecting flight. It's funny how people are so nosey that they will look over at my computer screen and then frown when they see pics of guns. "Mind your own business and loosen those pants a bit before someone mistakens you for a European supermodel."

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    WOWwWWEEEEEEE Talk about a PITA! Never, EVER take two kids and your wife to a job fair in the POURING DOWN RAIN at the Speedway. Trust me, it's just not a good idea. Especially when there's at least 3000 people walking around. They probably had at least 12K people come through today. What a waste of time. :rolleyes:

Now I'm off to Monrovia to see if I can get a job mowing grass. Hope they're open even though it's raining. :dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    WOWwWWEEEEEEE Talk about a PITA! Never, EVER take two kids and your wife to a job fair in the POURING DOWN RAIN at the Speedway. Trust me, it's just not a good idea. Especially when there's at least 3000 people walking around. They probably had at least 12K people come through today. What a waste of time. :rolleyes:

Now I'm off to Monrovia to see if I can get a job mowing grass. Hope they're open even though it's raining. :dunno:

Wow!! sounds like it wasn't very fruitful!! Good luck with the mowing job!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow!! sounds like it wasn't very fruitful!! Good luck with the mowing job!!

Yea, I hope I get it. A girl I went to HS with told me about it. Her mom works there and we always got along really well so she said she'd put a good word in for me. They're always on and off hiring so I could get a job tomorrow or next week or next month. All depends on who they hire and fire I guess. :):

I did get another good lead on a place in Indy. Warehouse/assembly type work. If I can get in, I can move up to delivery driver in 3 months since I have a Class C already. :) If I can get a driving job I'll be happy as a clam. I'll dig ditches if I have to though.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    SE..I thought you where joining the Army?

I tried. They changed the restrictions on me again. Now they say because I was charged with a felony and convicted of a misdemeanor... WHEN I WAS 18... I'm not eligible. :tantrum: I was so bummed I actually made it through a bottle of Hennessy in one night.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I tried. They changed the restrictions on me again. Now they say because I was charged with a felony and convicted of a misdemeanor... WHEN I WAS 18... I'm not eligible. :tantrum: I was so bummed I actually made it through a bottle of Hennessy in one night.

Hope you don't mind me asking. What did you do to be charged?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

That sucks:noway:

I didnt think goat loven was a felony Posey county:dunno::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom