• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hold it. Wait just one minute. You quad? Where do you go and what do you ride? This is like the most important topic of this entire thread now.

I have a Polaris Sportsman 500 that I'm currently fixing up. I want replace a few cheap parts on it that will raise the value and then sell it...It's an automatic and I want a manual.

This time I went to the Chandler coal mines...You can pretty much just drive until you find new trails you haven't been on before...Some of the popular trails are pretty wallowed out though.

There's a place in Lynnville(can't recall the name right now) that's pretty decent.

My Dad has 2 different buddies who have a ton of land and my little brother's best friend('s parents) has a ton of land to play around on.

This was the first time I had been in awhile...I forgot how much fun I was missing out on.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I've never heard of the Chandler coal mines. I ride at the badlands in Attica. Love that place. I had a yamaha yzf 450 and a yamaha 660 grizzly. Had to sell them. But I borrow my brothers Honda 450r and sometimes a dirt bike. Dad has a yamaha rhino I take there sometimes. Lately I just take my Jeep. It's still a lot of fun.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Tried t go fishing today. I guess since this darned cold front moved in the fish are laid up and just watching the bait go by.

Got a little wet from the misty rain, but it was a good relaxing two and a half hours.

BTW - Bass fishing. Rivers still too messed up for me right now. Hopefully in a couple weeks it will be down enough to go slay some fat cats.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hold it. Wait just one minute. You quad? Where do you go and what do you ride? This is like the most important topic of this entire thread now.

Posey County or Gibson County. Head to the river. Follow the road until you find the sand bars that stretch for about a mile on both sides. If I remember correctly, there's a small island close by, but it's not exactly something you could party on. :):

The woods surrounding the area on the IN side are MOSTLY unowned or state owned. And as long as your not being stupid or tearing things up, no need to worry about the Conservation officers. Unless they shut the area down. :dunno: Was fine in the 90's....

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I can hear myself farting in here tonight.

Where is everyone?

IBM now here reporting for PW'ing duty Sir!

Just got done watching "A Few Good Men" on Bravo, love that movie.

BTW, I can also smell that fart up here.:n00b: Not pretty, oh wait a sec.....

It's my dog Woodrow's stink, soon as the acid smell hit I knew it was different than yours.:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I love Breaking Bad. Awesome show. Who in the world dreamed up that premise?

I don't know, but I'd like to pat him/her on the back for creating a badass show.

IBM now here reporting for PW'ing duty Sir!

Just got done watching "A Few Good Men" on Bravo, love that movie.

BTW, I can also smell that fart up here.:n00b: Not pretty, oh wait a sec.....

It's my dog Woodrow's stink, soon as the acid smell hit I knew it was different than yours.:D

I've seriously never seen that movie...I was way too young to appreciate it when it first came out and I never got around to watching it...I'm making a note to watch it.

My 7 month old puppy can clear a room; his farts can peel paint.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Fact: This thread has over 10k posts.

Gee I never made the connection Mr. Obvious?:D

:rofl:Sometimes I keel myself!

over1000.jpg

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've seriously never seen that movie...I was way too young to appreciate it when it first came out and I never got around to watching it...I'm making a note to watch it.

Oh man, YOU have to watch it, in my mind it's a classic!

My 7 month old puppy can clear a room; his farts can peel paint.

Why do animal farts smell so bad?

Is it the lack of butt cheeks?

I mean, do our butt cheeks filter the air? :dunno:

Stop and think if we had to eat some of the grain fed dog food we feed them on how we'd smell.

Woodrow is almost 11 so 77 in dog years gets him into the old man area of farting. We start making a commotion when he does it and all he does is look at us with that "did I do something wrong look". God Bless him, we love him, he is a good dog even though the lights are on and he's not home sometimes.

Now my Border Collie Ellie, sometimes I think she thinks she lets one and turns to smell in a sort of dainty way, but I've never been around when she dropped one.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Oh man, YOU have to watch it, in my mind it's a classic!

I'll be seeing it soon.

Woodrow is almost 11 so 77 in dog years gets him into the old man area of farting.

What kind of dog is Woodrow? Depending on the breed/size, the age varies...7 is just the average.

God Bless him, we love him, he is a good dog even though the lights are on and he's not home sometimes.

That's how my 14 year old GSD puppy was...Sometimes he was completely alert and aware of his surroundings and sometimes he'd just have his blank stare in his eyes and you knew there wasn't much activity going on up there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom