Greenfield
    89b18cc2ab93f50f0ee5977b37fadce2.gif

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I went from happy to *****y in an instant. Bright House is not making me happy. My phone works, but it isn't ringing in so I am getting no calls. Let's troubleshoot on the phone, I can't because if I unplug the phone to do what you asked me to do I lose you. You can't call me back BECAUSE THE PHONE ISN'T RINGING IN!! So now I am on hold yet again waiting to get a customer service rep to answer after the nice lady made me try it anyway and couldn't/didn't call me back.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I went from happy to *****y in an instant. Bright House is not making me happy. My phone works, but it isn't ringing in so I am getting no calls. Let's troubleshoot on the phone, I can't because if I unplug the phone to do what you asked me to do I lose you. You can't call me back BECAUSE THE PHONE ISN'T RINGING IN!! So now I am on hold yet again waiting to get a customer service rep to answer after the nice lady made me try it anyway and couldn't/didn't call me back.

Sounds like Bright House. I had their service in Florida. They ran a radio advertisement after one of the hurricanes that said "If you are having problems with your internet service, please log onto our website..." :scratch:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    These days I'm happy if the person on the other end of the phone can at least speak English! :rolleyes:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

You can always have some fun with them!

YouTube - There's an echo in my voice TomMabe.com

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Where at?

The Children's Museum here in Evansville is about the worst thing ever...I don't know how anyone could take more kids than adults and not expect one of them to end up missing.

It was the Indianapolis Children's Museum. I think that locator beacons with a GPS is a good idea if you have multiple kids. Also, it amazed me how many people seem to think its everyone else's job to watch their kids so they could talk to somebody:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom