Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Not all banks, but most of them close because the FED is closed. So Banks can't get money should they need it or write loans.

So if one is open, we should try to start on a run on that bank :rockwoot:

Note to any Feds: I am not actually advocating such a thing. This was intended as a joke... jocularity, jocularity, jocularity... anyone get the reference at the end...

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hey V8, how you liking those knives? I'm needing to get some nicer throwing knives in the future as well. I bought some cheapos a while back and they suck.

I'll let you know when I use them. They are pretty heavy and seem well built. I think I'm going to break them in this saturday.

Did Knife Lady show them to you too at the 1500?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I've got a whole bunch of throwing knives somewhere around here. Ive got 3 that my grandpa made me,he made them out of rail road spikes. but my favorite ones are the cheapo gil hibbon knives I bought 10-15 years ago..I got pretty good at throwing them.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've been thinking about getting some throwing knives too, along with a couple of tomahawks. Never had any before so I really don't know much about them.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Its been a long time since I threw knives or tomahawks. Been wanting to get back into it though. I used to be fairly good. I've been shopping around for both right now. Would definitely be a lot of fun to get back into.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Its been a long time since I threw knives or tomahawks. Been wanting to get back into it though. I used to be fairly good. I've been shopping around for both right now. Would definitely be a lot of fun to get back into.

There's supposed to be a group buy in the works for some tomahawks. I've been watching for it but haven't seen anything yet.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Nope I didn't know anything about them. What kind are they? I did end up buying a Benchmade folder from Brad though :)

I bought the SOG Throwing knives. They are huge.
    SOG Throwing Knives. The Throwing Knife Form SOG Specialty Knives & Tools
    Fusion Fulcrum I

I got the Fulcrum II but the link on SOG site is broken.

I've been thinking about getting some throwing knives too, along with a couple of tomahawks. Never had any before so I really don't know much about them.

Talked to Brad at the 1500, he should be finishing finding prices and getting that group buy up soon for some 'hawks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom