• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Actually it is because of this little guy that we don't have mice in the house! they smell them and won't stay in the house!

DSC00135.jpg

Is that really yours?

You're going to need a much bigger trap.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    EWWW, 4-legged hairy snakes!

You can't even imagine how much fun they are to have around!! If your having a bad day just let them out of their cage and sit back and watch the fun! Gizmo the first one that I posted a picture of will give kisses anytime you ask him, They sleep 18 to 20 hours a day. but the 4 or 5 hours they are up are hell on wheels!! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You can't even imagine how much fun they are to have around!! If your having a bad day just let them out of their cage and sit back and watch the fun! Gizmo the first one that I posted a picture of will give kisses anytime you ask him, They sleep 18 to 20 hours a day. but the 4 or 5 hours they are up are hell on wheels!! :D

My buddy had one and I wouldn't come over unless he locked him up.

Not only was it a pick-pocket, it would hide under the couch and bite your ankles for fun...That little SOB thought it was HILARIOUS when someone would jump up and scream.

I was missing a silver zippo and a silver money clip for over a year. When my buddy finally moved, he found all kinds of stolen stuff(mostly shiny things) his rat had taken out of people's pockets while they were sitting on the couch.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    The safety decocker is in a bad position, you can strip the slide and Barrel off of one that pointed at you in about 1/4 second or faster! that's why all the police departs got away from them! :D
    Didnt know that. I wonder if the 96 is any better?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    My buddy had one and I wouldn't come over unless he locked him up.

Not only was it a pick-pocket, it would hide under the couch and bite your ankles for fun...That little SOB thought it was HILARIOUS when someone would jump up and scream.

I was missing a silver zippo and a silver money clip for over a year. When my buddy finally moved, he found all kinds of stolen stuff(mostly shiny things) his rat had taken out of people's pockets while they were sitting on the couch.

Thats funny! Yes they are hoarders!! and love hide stuff! and you described Jaspers personality to a tee! he likes to nip at toes just the hear ya scream!! he gets such a kick outta that!! Jasper is the one on the table! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom