• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    If I wasn't allergic to them, I'd get one...It's seriously that bad.

I'd consider getting a rat terrier if I didn't think my puppy wasn't so hyperactive around other animals...He'd probably squash it while trying to play.

I have one of those as well...

We live in an area that is prime for mice... open space and all. Whiskers has eliminated all mice and rabbits from our property. Seriously. He also kills moles as well.

Even with the near blizzard conditions, Whiskers wanted out tonight to go hunt. :rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If I wasn't allergic to them, I'd get one...It's seriously that bad.

I'd consider getting a rat terrier if I didn't think my puppy wasn't so hyperactive around other animals...He'd probably squash it while trying to play.

I read your mouse thread..
    If the mice are taking the bait off the trap then you are putting to much on it. all you need to put on there is just enough to coat the trigger...you want the mouse to chew on the trigger{or try to chew on it anyway). mice have good noses,so putting just enough on it so they can smell it is all ya need.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    If the mice are taking the bait off the trap then you are putting to much on it. all you need to put on there is just enough to coat the trigger...you want the mouse to chew on the trigger{or try to chew on it anyway). mice have good noses,so putting just enough on it so they can smell it is all ya need.

Mouse thread?

Is Savage Eagle back? :dunno:

:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I have one of those as well...

We live in an area that is prime for mice... open space and all. Whiskers has eliminated all mice and rabbits from our property. Seriously. He also kills moles as well.

Even with the near blizzard conditions, Whiskers wanted out tonight to go hunt. :rockwoot:

I just reread the post you quoted...I need to do more proofreading before posting.:n00b:

It was supposed to say I'd get a RT if I didn't think my puppy would squash it because he is so hyperactive, but I'm guessing you got the point.:):

Ahhhhh, thanks...I'm definitely putting too much on there.

Now that you mention it, earlier while I was checking traps, I noticed basically all of the PB was gone off of one of the traps. I made a note that I needed to re-bait the trap and left for about 10 minutes...When I came back, there was a dead mouse.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    OK PW's I need a light mount for my AR. Catch is I dont want to replace my A2 handguard. options?

I had a Surefire light on mine with the A2 guards. I used the standard mount and went to Ace Hardware and got some longer allen head screws. (I think they were 1 3/4 in).

Anyway I used these to mount the light on the A2 front sight post. Most of the guys I work with have their lights mounted the same way and all of our armory guns are set up that way.

We like the A2 guards better than the quadrails too. They look cool but are not comfortable if you are going to be out running around with it for any length of time....

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    OK PW's I need a light mount for my AR. Catch is I dont want to replace my A2 handguard. options?

7679_0000.jpg

:D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Here are a couple examples. Not what I was talking about though....

images

images

I'll keep looking and post in here if I can find an example of what I did...

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I had a Surefire light on mine with the A2 guards. I used the standard mount and went to Ace Hardware and got some longer allen head screws. (I think they were 1 3/4 in).

Anyway I used these to mount the light on the A2 front sight post. Most of the guys I work with have their lights mounted the same way and all of our armory guns are set up that way.

We like the A2 guards better than the quadrails too. They look cool but are not comfortable if you are going to be out running around with it for any length of time....
    I should have added that I dont have the Standard A2 front sight. I have a gas block with flip up front sight. Im thinking there must be a mount that usses the holes in the A2 hand guard

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Are we really maxed out HandK?

Yep Five Gold badges five silver, five bacon, five green bars, five light green bars, five gold bars, and that is it, but when we get rep our points still increase by the amount of points that the person repping us has, So I'm thinking that if our points go one then the points we can give still increases with the rep we get! or give!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom