Illinois
    gatling_gun.gif

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    almost bedtime. I am dead exhausted. It takes a lot of energy to sit on your ass all day. Wait, I did shovel snow on the back walk and clean the kids car off so she can hit the road quicker tomorrow. Well and so the city doesn't tag it because it hadn't been moved in 11 days and it's sitting on the street in front of our house.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    almost bedtime. I am dead exhausted. It takes a lot of energy to sit on your ass all day. Wait, I did shovel snow on the back walk and clean the kids car off so she can hit the road quicker tomorrow. Well and so the city doesn't tag it because it hadn't been moved in 11 days and it's sitting on the street in front of our house.

:yesway: What a great mom!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Not much. Staying warm and getting sleepy.

Same here, I took a "Time Due" day from work tonight, it's still slick up here and have no desire to deal with cars/trucks in ditches all night. I can only here, "I was just driving and then, all of the sudden, I started spinning", so many times in one day. I got my fill this morning!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :yesway: What a great mom!

did I mention it isn't even her car? And I had to fill a flat tire too? It's her friends that she went to Florida with. Oh and I have to pick them up at the airport at noon tomorrow. Gonna be all tan and ****.
    She did call and tell me she has shell fish allergy she never knew she had. Thank God it only came out as a bad rash.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Same here, I took a "Time Due" day from work tonight, it's still slick up here and have no desire to deal with cars/trucks in ditches all night. I can only here, "I was just driving and then, all of the sudden, I started spinning", so many times in one day. I got my fill this morning!

everybody tells me to drive safe when it's snowing. I tell them the driving isn't the hard part, it's the stopping. :D

Seriously though I get so aggravated when people don't know how to drive in the snow. 20mph is way to slow, 50mph in a 35mph zone is way to fast. Can we find a happy medium?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    everybody tells me to drive safe when it's snowing. I tell them the driving isn't the hard part, it's the stopping. :D

Seriously though I get so aggravated when people don't know how to drive in the snow. 20mph is way to slow, 50mph in a 35mph zone is way to fast. Can we find a happy medium?

Tell me about it. There is nothing like running code to a hot call (about 50 m.p.h. in a Crown Vic in the snow/ice) and having someone in a 4X4 pass you like you are standing still. Who would pass a marked squad car with lights and sirens on in when it's dry out? But, if it's snowing and you have four wheel drive, it's ok! :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Tell me about it. There is nothing like running code to a hot call (about 50 m.p.h. in a Crown Vic in the snow/ice) and having someone in a 4X4 pass you like you are standing still. Who would pass a marked squad car with lights and sirens on in when it's dry out? But, if it's snowing and you have four wheel drive, it's ok! :dunno:

umm wouldn't pass a police vehicle at all unless they were going below the speed limit.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    umm wouldn't pass a police vehicle at all unless they were going below the speed limit.

Neither would I, but seems like in bad weather people with 4X4's will pass anyone and everyone they can, Police vehicle or not.

(side note: I do drive a 4X4 and am not hating)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom